We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

it is not suporting smile plugin. and after you install there is 2 chat bar - Instant Chat with video support | Forum

Onur
Onur Jul 2 '15
it is not suporting smile plugin. and after you install there is 2 chatbar. and videosupport chat bar no support smiles icons, and also problem you must to pay montly 50$ minum for toktalk. i am not happy he dint aswered 4 days. sad to hear that. maybe it will be fine in feature. 

if it is use orginal chatbar and and support for mobile. and it is not same videocall like what you see on photos. after click to accept video there is another 2 guest accont. you must to choose a name with code blaa blad.. not happy what i saw with this plugin. maybe will be ok in feature. sad for this message..

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Aug 6 '15
The owner of the smiley plugin has made changes in the past to have his plugin supported. At this time this other 3rd party plugin in not compatible. 
Onur
Onur Aug 6 '15
i will buy toktalk but did you try it with last version?  i want to use orginal chatbar. it is not working well newbar.
The Forum post is edited by Onur Aug 6 '15
Oxwall Accessories
I am not sure what you mean by this?

Onur
Onur Aug 6 '15

it is not same what i see on plugin page. here also 2 another guest accont. does not recognize oxwall members.

Onur
Onur Aug 6 '15

it is big differences.

Oxwall Accessories
ok yes. The plugin has been updated because tokbox changed thier api info. The version 1 is still in this plugin and you can purchase an opentok api from them. this api use to be free. to make up for what use to be free we added two new free options. option 2 is a webrtc version. and version 3 in a free opentok version. this was the very best I could provide for the community after toxbox changed thier free api to one that cost %60 a month. 
Oxwall Accessories
the description of the plugin will include an instructional video very shortly. I am sorry for any confusion. 
You do not have permission to reply this topic