We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Locked out of admin, can I reset it? | Forum

Anthony ODoibhailein
The title says it all. I am locked out and can't access the admin to try to get things going and to see if I can deal with issues I'm having.

Even without being logged in I have tried to join the site I've created but the login won't let me join even though I'm following all the requests in the join form.

Also any time I try to login using the actual login details which were correct before, I get a 'Page not found' in the middle of the page with the links all still visible.

I'm really so keen to get moving with getting this site up and working so any help would really be much appreciated. Hope I'm not hogging this forum with all my questions. I promise that when I get through this phase I will hopefully be a bit more independent which is where I want to be!
Thanks in advance. You're my only hope on this forum!
Michael I.
Michael I. Apr 1 '12
Anthony, as I said in a previous topic, please consider about moving to the recommended hosting server as it looks like your server settings doesn't allow our software work properly. Maybe, there is an issue with sessions or cache. Consider about script reinstallation and if it doesn't help, think about moving to a recommended hosting server.