We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

emergency aid[Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jul 11 '15

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)

Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.Error details:Type:ExceptionMessage:Class NEWSFEED_CMP_MyFeedWidget does not existFile:/home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.phpLine:208Trace:#0 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(208): ReflectionClass->__construct('NEWSFEED_CMP_My...') #1 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('NEWSFEED_CMP_My...') #2 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(200): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('NEWSFEED_CMP_My...') #3 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_smarty/template_c/cdedc3e3750a90a26de5b3b18c7d65377d2d821c.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(100): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_559598026648e6_52814824(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/romarekl/...') #6 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/romarekl/...') #7 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #9 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(182): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #10 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array) #11 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #12 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #13 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #14 {main}

The Forum post is edited by ross Jul 13 '15
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 12 '15
disable the MyFeedWidget plugin
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jul 12 '15
tammy 

I disable all add-onsno plug-ins currently installed does not exist.the problem still continues.Oxwall removed the native plugin are still problems.
my site now passive Error 500 page on show

>>>>>No plug-ins installed on the system<<<<<

>>>>>>>All plug-ins the Disabled<<<<<<<<<

Oxwall Türkiye
Benim ADMİN
Oxwall Türkiye

problem solved

I deleted all the plugins

I installed and updated language packs backup plugin.

I downloaded the database information

I reload the data has been deleted.

thanks

9 hours passed at the beginning, but I finished my pc

Oxwall Türkiye
Does my news feed was deleted data recovery you think about it
ross Team
ross Jul 12 '15
Didn't you know that you get data deleted if you delete the plugin?

Quote from Oxwall Türkiye Does my news feed was deleted data recovery you think about it

Please elaborate this one, as I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. 

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jul 13 '15
problem solved.

I remove the plugin from loadingso was the loss of data