We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Newsfeed not responding correctly and delayed site performance after update | Forum

savvas
savvas Apr 3 '12

Hello ,

My site's Newsfeed is not responding correctly and delayed site performance after update.

i AM DESPERATE .....

i have lost members b4 , and this is urgent , so if there is any one kind enough to help me please

www.batiha.com

xxxxxxx

Christian
Christian Apr 3 '12
I have to say l have had a serie of bugs and l have lost loads of members before because of a failed upgrade none of the links on the new meber box is working so you cannot click to online or feature on the home page 

the profile rating is not working so im stuck with the same rated users on the top bar constantly as it wont change 

im having the same news feed problem as you have been the more button dont work and members are able to write in the status even though we have that turned off and when they do it repeated approximately 100 times so l have been there deleting all morning 

and why does the oxwall link now pop up when its mouse over that is a sneaky way of doing things 

my attachment just shows 2 of many other small bugs l have found since the upgrade 

Mark
Mark Apr 3 '12
what version are you using?

have you followed the upgrade instructions fully?

savvas
savvas Apr 3 '12

1.3.2 and unfortunatly i didnt i was clumsey !, can u help pls

Michael I.
Michael I. Apr 9 '12
Provide me with access details to your server (FTP, Admin username and password) via PM. We'd like to check into your report more thoroughly.
savvas
savvas Apr 20 '12
Thanks , over the past few days , i was thinking and then removed some html scripts i had in the widgets, and newsfeed works, pic video fdrom the feed works, arrow works , maybe its fixed , if you can pls have a look and see if everything looks fine to you ? if you log in ill make you admin to see your way arround ok.x.x.x.x.
Michael I.
Michael I. May 3 '12
Last time I visited your website (a week ago) it worked properly and that is why I asked you via PM whether you are still having problems with it. Obviously, the problem was related to custom widgets you added.