We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

links not working | Forum

Christian
Christian Apr 3 '12
links on the new user section to choose online or feature not working 

link on the more button on the news feed not working 

link on the you got new message bar to check now is not working 

link for the invite a contact from facebook link not working 

when member is upgraded on the site the upgrade does not take effect immediately and it has to be repeated a few times to work 

alot of broken links and the chat application does not have any settings when clicking on setting in admin for the ajaz pm plugin just get sent o error page 404 

has anyone discovered the same experience i so hve you resolved t ad if you an share would e appreciated 

you can check these link on my site www.itouchdating.com ;

The Forum post is edited by Christian Apr 3 '12
DeFender
DeFender Apr 3 '12
not tested so much , but it seems Ok
Christian
Christian Apr 3 '12
sorry dont understand because its clearly not ok the fact the links mentioned do not work l think maybe you might of just looked at the site which would appear ok but unless you check those links l said then you proberly wont see the problem 

DeFender
DeFender Apr 3 '12

Quote from Christian

you can check these link on my site www.itouchdating.com ;

wrong url :(

Christian
Christian Apr 3 '12
no its not the wrong url im sorry l put the site on the maintenance page so l could see if anyone could come to a solution about this but l have since opened it up 

Michael I.
Michael I. Apr 9 '12
I checked Newsfeed and it works. Regarding other issues - do you have 777 permissions for ow_static folder? Most probably it doesn't and that is the reason why files in that folder were not overwritten during the update.

Overwrite the ow_static folder on your server with the folder from latest Oxwall build.