We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I see that oxwall now has a compeditor | Forum

Anon Anon
Anon Anon Apr 3 '12
There is a package that has crept out of the wood work.
I became away of it to day and even has a newsfeed like face book and is geared mobile devices. Perhaps this will make Oxwall speed up its development to hold its position in the market place. Plus its raiding fed up ning users see the Ning attack

Yet ning users can not export and import their data to Wall or Oxwall. The hosting charges are very low, need some thinking a Oxwall.   

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Germany Jul 18 '18
Willow
Willow Apr 3 '12
Major Difference, is that they charge, and Oxwall doesnt, except for some plugins. 
Anon Anon
Anon Anon Apr 4 '12
Yep now Oxwall needs to get its finger out to be a market leader. But I still like this software in its oxwall stand alone mode. Grou.ps is on a network and that has problems. Its wall.fm that will suffer and will have to think new strategies. Sooner or later Grou.ps will be able to install the wall.fm data export. that mobile option looks very tempting. 
The Forum post is edited by Anon Anon Apr 4 '12
Den Team
Den Apr 5 '12
Yeahh, Oxwall still needs a lot of improvements and believe me, our team working hard to implement it ASAP. The same thing with mobile version. 

And I agreed with Willow, hosted services are too different from software in many features/places. But they both should be designed and created to be useful for end user. 

Anon Anon
Anon Anon Apr 5 '12
Glad to see your thinking. Grou.ps has its problems too. 
asdasdf
asdasdf May 4 '12
thanks dude for the info about groups. There are other better ones but thanks.

Quote from Addenster Yeahh, Oxwall still needs a lot of improvements and believe me, our team working hard to implement it ASAP. The same thing with mobile version. 

And I agreed with Willow, hosted services are too different from software in many features/places. But they both should be designed and created to be useful for end user. 

You don't allow video upload a reason I don't use you guys. When you permit video upload by adding the video and audio extensions give me a call until than I won't use you.

The Forum post is edited by asdasdf May 4 '12
ChatPause
ChatPause Jul 12 '12
what I love about http://grou.ps/ is the pure fact when you first click it you get a nice welcome page saying oops temporary down try again later! that shows confidence to any potential users unlike oxwall and wall.fm where I have yet to come across that error when ever I have visited so far, Shame on oxwall!,

I think another thing to consider is oxwall is free and is what it is a good format or what ever you want to call it what does its job with ease, and has no charges apart from a few plug ins, even wordpress charges for some plug ins

And to finish off wall.fm and oxwall have already proven how good they are and I doubt they need to worry but hey...Thank you for all the work and head achs the team has had making oxwall because its sure made it easy for me to make my website head ach free, 

Daruma Rai
Daruma Rai Feb 23
WoW Raids represent the pinnacle of PvE content, offering epic battles against massive bosses in rich, story-driven environments. These encounters require teamwork, strategy, and skill, rewarding players with high-level gear and achievements. For newcomers and veterans alike looking to conquer these challenges, WoW Raids carry provides a boost to achieve success in these legendary battles.
The Forum post is edited by Daruma Rai Feb 26