We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

oxwall mem cache? | Forum

Joseph
Joseph Apr 3 '12
does oxwall support a memory cache? my server load is heavy and after talking to several reliable sources they have all confirmed that my issue is that my site has no cache active they suggested me to ask you guys if this can be activated?
Mark
Mark Apr 4 '12
in theory it should be fine, ive had many different caches installed on my vps, they showed no sign of interference however did not make much improvements to the speed and performance of the site due to the fact that oxwall caches most things already.
Joseph
Joseph Apr 4 '12
well according to the technician at my server oxwall is not caching in fact my hard drive and db are taking a severe beating because its not 
Mark
Mark Apr 4 '12
have a look in the /ow_smarty/template_c/

thats where the cached files are, you could also use mod_expires so that files are cached by browsers and not re-downloaded each time a user visits.

you can also use gzip and zlib compression and output buffering, also recommended is eaccelrator

Joseph
Joseph Apr 4 '12
how do I use the functions mentioned above
Michael I.
Michael I. Apr 6 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Mark
Mark Apr 7 '12
speak to your webhost or search 'how to install/use . . ..[insert function] '

REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. libro de un curso de milagros pdf
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . libros de un curso de milagros
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . um curso em milagres
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. um curso em milagres
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . um curso em milagres
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Sugar Defender Drops
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 29
I’m curious to find out what blog system you are utilizing? I’m having some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions? mẹo cược games jun88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 29
You produced some decent points there. I looked on the web with the issue and located most people should go as well as with the website. Khasab dhow cruise price
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Mar 2
Thank you for another informative website. Where else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a challenge that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the glance out for such information. tải app f8bet
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 2
Nice post. I discover some thing harder on distinct blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to see content from other writers and use something there. I’d opt to apply certain together with the content on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on your own internet weblog. Many thanks for sharing. 69vn nhận thưởng
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 7
Hello, I simply hopped over to your site via StumbleUpon. No longer something I might normally learn, but I favored your emotions none the less. Thanks for making one thing value reading. dental teeth whitening machine
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Mar 7
Naturally I like your web-site, but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell you. On the other hand I’ll surely come back again! https://khomuc88.live/
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
I have seen a lot of useful points on your site about pc’s. However, I’ve the thoughts and opinions that notebooks are still not nearly powerful sufficiently to be a sensible choice if you frequently do jobs that require lots of power, for example video editing and enhancing. But for world wide web surfing, statement processing, and a lot other prevalent computer work they are just great, provided you do not mind the little screen size. Many thanks sharing your ideas. driveway cleaning in dundee
Pages: 1 2 3 »