We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Updating Forum Plugin Issue | Forum

Bob Brown
Bob Brown Jul 17 '15
Hello I'm having an issue when I clicked update Plugin DB for the forum. And I get this big error. Someone please help me.

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'forum_mobile-forum' for key 'key'File:/var/www/vhosts/cprworldwidemedia.com/cprradio/ow_core/database.phpLine:707Trace:#0 /var/www/vhosts/cprworldwidemedia.com/cprradio/ow_core/database.php(707): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/www/vhosts/cprworldwidemedia.com/cprradio/ow_core/database.php(460): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /var/www/vhosts/cprworldwidemedia.com/cprradio/ow_core/database.php(496): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /var/www/vhosts/cprworldwidemedia.com/cprradio/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_menu_it...', Object(BOL_MenuItem)) #4 /var/www/vhosts/cprworldwidemedia.com/cprradio/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/navigation_service.php(107): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_MenuItem)) #5 /var/www/vhosts/cprworldwidemedia.com/cprradio/ow_core/navigation.php(116): BOL_NavigationService->saveMenuItem(Object(BOL_MenuItem)) #6 /var/www/vhosts/cprworldwidemedia.com/cprradio/ow_updates/classes/navigation_service.php(84): OW_Navigation->addMenuItem('mobile_top', 'forum-default', 'forum', 'forum_mobile', 3) #7 /var/www/vhosts/cprworldwidemedia.com/cprradio/ow_plugins/forum/update/9116/update.php(3): UPDATE_NavigationService->addMenuItem('mobile_top', 'forum-default', 'forum', 'forum_mobile', 3) #8 /var/www/vhosts/cprworldwidemedia.com/cprradio/ow_updates/index.php(170): include('/var/www/vhosts...') #9 {main}Type:PDOException

ross Team
ross Jul 19 '15
Did you update the software first?
Bob Brown
Bob Brown Jul 20 '15
Yes, however I was able to recover everything by going into the phpmyadmin and removing keys and removing files from the server side and clearing the cache. My site seems to be running fine with no errors. I don't see any errors when in debug mode either now. I also update php to 5.5 and it is working well. We own our own cloud server and would like to partner up with oxwall! :D Could you guide me in the right direction? I'm actually the developer and webmaster manager for our web hosting network.
ross Team
ross Jul 20 '15
I'm sorry what files you removed from the server?

As to the partnership, please send your request to info@oxwall.org