We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

iDragon Solution Co., Ltd | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 20 '15
there plugins are so bad and well just try use them for more then 5 minutes and you just give up 

i have rated there plugins bad and listed huge list of big problems with there plugins 
over 6 months now and not one thing fixed 

and i get this mail from them today hahahahhahaahhahaha

tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 20 '15
so there yet another dev to put on the ever growing list of devs to steer clear of
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 20 '15

i have bought couple idragon plugins and there just a mess

conflicts with chat and console

i listed huge lists of problems with there plugins

it has been long time no reply

so i give them a bad ratting and commented some of the problems with there plugins in the rating
as I and many other have been told many times to do in forum posts on bad plugins

today i get a message from them saying

Please dont buy our products anymore,

we're not welcome you, thank you.

and they blocked me

i am a customer i bought there plugins
u posted the problems with there plugins
I emailed them at there support email – no reply

as they are not willing to fix there plugins  and chose to ban there customers please get them to refund every person that bought there plugins  and remove  them completely from oxwall  as they have broke oxwall store policy’s

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/39333

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/39332?page=1#post-155093

thanks
tammy

Michele
Michele Jul 22 '15
Oh I just hired them to do some work for me, as it seemed like they had great reviews. . what are the plugins that aren't working if I may ask?
tammy harris
tammy harris Jul 23 '15
meme photos for one is a complete mess 
Den Team
Den Jul 31 '15
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Sep 17 '15
I don't know, I just bought their Advance Blogs plugin. Had a couple issues, I reported, they fixed and update appeared in my admin for it, problem solved within 48 hours.

Maybe you put the fear of god in them Tammy! LOL Thank you!

They seem to be on their best behavior now. 

tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 17 '15
no there other plugins are still crap
they can not even make there plugins work together
use there Design Settings plugin and set a pic as page background and none ther plugins have anything wraped in box so stuff all pages up
ohhh and if some one uses it and sets a pick just for there profile page and then deletes there profile all links on site to that profile instead of go to page not found crashes the site
mem photos confilcts with the console so no notifications or message  even stops chat from working
this shit plugins should not been approved to sell in the store and they should be taken out the store untill they do work so no more ppl get ripped off by them
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Sep 17 '15
I don't have those plugins. I just know that the Advance Blog plugin works (although it needs a dark theme css option, because it doesn't look very good in a dark theme). But the plugin works, and works very well. 

I can only speak of my own experience with them.

I do agree the way they responded to your support request was highly unprofessional to say the least. 

Like I said, maybe you initiated some discipline on them and they're now changing their ways. 

tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 17 '15
there not change any there ways lol i bought there advanced photo plugin last week and well it stuff the photos page up so much and take just about every photos feature out
its a joke and i posted a list of the problems rated it bad and they revoke my licance to the plugin

hahahahhaahah they are complete joke
and i have told them just for them be so big wankers im going buy every one there plugins and if there crap do the same on them list there problems and rate them bad
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Sep 18 '15
Again Tammy, The only plugin I bought from them had an issue, I reported it, and it was fixed with an update within 48 hours. I then needed some help with css, I asked, they told me what to do, that problem solved. 

My plugin works wonderful, and I'm happy. 

Now if you purchased a plugin and they revoked your license without giving your a refund, that is VERY BAD. It's a blatant rip off. 

I see why you're upset with them. I don't blame you.

But my first purchase experience with them has been no trouble at all. Just saying.

Musik
Musik Sep 18 '15
Likewise with others, I've had stellar experiences with iDragon and vouch my support. 
Simone
Simone Sep 20 '15
I love i Dragon Solution, they are the best