We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall 1.7.5 upgrade | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Steve
Steve Jul 20 '15

Hi please see the note below from the Softaculous Team do you know how long this is going to take to rectify?

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------

There is an issue with the Oxwall upgrade from 1.7.4 to 1.7.5 hence we have not updated to 1.7.5 yet.

We are in contact with the Oxwall team and once this issue is resolved we will release the updated version asap.  

ross Team
ross Jul 20 '15
I'm sorry what issue is there with the update?
Alain
Alain Jul 20 '15
Just tried the upgrade from 1.7.4 to 1.7.5 too.  The core upgrade itself is fine but

after upgrade of the plugins, the new Contact Importer plugin is blocked.  It says forever that it must be upgraded but after each click, it says it's up-to-date.  I can't get to the plugins anymore to disable this plugin.  Setting back the backup of the Contact Importer doesn't help.  After all, the old one was in a folder "contact_importer" the new one was unpacked to "contactimporter" witout the underscore.  

Alain
Alain Jul 20 '15
I'm back in control of the backend after setting DEBUG en DEV mode off.  Disabled the Contact Importer for the time being.
Steve
Steve Jul 20 '15

I am talking about the Softaculous Auto Installer in the Cpanel the Softaculous Team has said there is a problem with the latest version 1.7.5 that's why they have not uploaded it to the Softaculous Auto Installer. According to their team they have informed the Oxwall team, any updates would be welcome to when the issue will be rectified

ross Team
ross Jul 21 '15
Alain, what do you mean the Contact IMporter is blocked? 

Remove "conactimporter" folder and try to update the plugin manually. 

By the way does this happen via Softaculuous as well?

Steve, our team is handling the issue with the Softaculuous, thanks for the report.