We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

in need of some help and understanding | Forum

Mathew
Mathew Jul 20 '15
hi i installed a third party pluginn from oxwall to my website and it has all gone wrong i thought i deleted it but for some reason i get a error when going to the home screen, i have enabled dev mode and this is what it says,

OW Debug - Warning
Message:     call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'club_CMP_clubTopicsWidget' not found
File:     /home/socialin/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php
Line:     67
OW Debug - Exception
File:     /home/socialin/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php
Line:     208
Trace:     

#0 /home/socialin/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(208): ReflectionClass->__construct('club_CMP_clubTo...')
#1 /home/socialin/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('club_CMP_clubTo...')
#2 /home/socialin/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(107): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('club_CMP_clubTo...')
#3 /home/socialin/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/986fa0be72ef2fc7303d54aac6deda2cea40c367.file.drag_and_drop_index.html.php(106): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#4 /home/socialin/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_55acf51a7f9e06_71792998(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#5 /home/socialin/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/socialin/...')
#6 /home/socialin/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/socialin/...')
#7 /home/socialin/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render()
#8 /home/socialin/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(258): OW_Component->render()
#9 /home/socialin/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render()
#10 /home/socialin/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render()
#11 /home/socialin/public_html/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch()
#12 /home/socialin/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest()
#13 {main}

Type:     ReflectionException

anyone any ideas to correct this problem
ross Team
ross Jul 20 '15
I'm sorry but we do not provide assistance with 3r party plugins, contact plugin developer to resolve the issue, as it is related to some Club topics plugin
Mathew
Mathew Jul 21 '15
Ok thanks. But is there a file I can re upload to from the main script to correct this or can some one point out the file I will need to amend.
I thought I had removed all reference to this plugin but obviously not. I also hoped the update would have corrected it but I guess those files are not touched during a update because of the plugins.
The Forum post is edited by Mathew Jul 21 '15
ross Team
ross Jul 21 '15
When you say you deleted it, how did you delete it? Via admin panel or directly from the server? 
ross Team
ross Jul 21 '15
The software has nothing to do with the error, there's nothing you upload from the default software to fix the issue, this is the problem with the plugin
ross Team
ross Jul 21 '15
If you deleted plugin directly from the server, then you need to remove the record from the database as well, locate ow_base_plugin table-> find the record with the name of this plugin and delete it from there, if you uninstall the plugin via admin panel and got the abovementioned error, then you need to contact plugin developer to resolve the issue