We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

java script is not working 1.3.2 | Forum

Joseph
Joseph Apr 4 '12
since updating my site I can not get javascript functions to work such as adding pictures to featured
Joseph
Joseph Apr 5 '12
this is very urgent guys as we cannot remove illegal images if tehy are posted to our site can someone at least comment here 
Joseph
Joseph Apr 5 '12
update so far this problem only shows up with themes that are uploaded through cpanel and as my site is a import I cant add themes the regular way through the admin area
The Forum post is edited by Joseph Apr 5 '12
Joseph
Joseph Apr 5 '12
this is mostly cause some douche bag over there at oxwall didn't listen when we said hey when we import a site it takes away our ability to upload plugins and themes so they don't develop anything with that in mind
Joseph
Joseph Apr 6 '12
bump
Mark
Mark Apr 6 '12
have you tried re-uploading the ow_static/plugins folder?
Joseph
Joseph Apr 7 '12
uploading the backup? or downloading and re-uploading it?
Joseph
Joseph Apr 7 '12
nope tried uploading a working static copy I had and nothing however later AI will try uploading a older copy I have and let you know my results
Mark
Mark Apr 7 '12
Joseph
Joseph Apr 7 '12
just tried that out mark and I got no results man I wish I could figure this out im at an end on ideas myself
Joseph
Joseph Apr 7 '12
my site btw is a little bit different as it was exported from xitti and has always seemed to run differently I cant add themes or plugins normally so this always causes some different things such as any theme that came with oxwall works but themes I uploaded do not work such as the basic theme and macabre I downloaded and uploaded these themes but the 2 themes that came with oxwall seem to work fine
Joseph
Joseph Apr 7 '12
new development this problem only seems to happen on themes using teh side bar if I upload and use a theme without sidebar my java buttons work fine
The Forum post is edited by Joseph Apr 7 '12
Mark
Mark Apr 7 '12
just curious do you have root access or ssh access?

Joseph
Joseph Apr 7 '12
I have root access on one of my sites yes
Mark
Mark Apr 8 '12
have you tried chown on the folders/files to ensure that the folders belong to the same user as the that being used by oxwall
Joseph
Joseph Apr 8 '12
can you explain that a little better I don't understand that last question
Michael I.
Michael I. Apr 10 '12
Are you guys using custom themes? I mean do you have that problem with default set of themes from Oxwall team?
Joseph
Joseph May 9 '12
I have tested it out with regular themes and then custom themes its the same issue does anyone have any update on this issue?
Michael Leader
Michael May 10 '12
I am wondering if this is related to a similar issue I have with googleAds killing my arrowchat and customisation?

Oxwall are looking into that for me at the moment.
Pages: 1 2 »