We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Softaculous Apps Installer 1.7.5 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Steve
Steve Jul 30 '15
I am not sure if you are aware but Oxwall version 1.7.5 can not be installed through CPanel Softaculous Apps Installer. It shows 1.7.5 but does not show the upgrade link from 1.7.4 to 1.7.5 so it cannot be upgraded. Are you aware of this problem?
Taissa Team
Taissa Jul 31 '15
Steve, thank you for information. Yes, we are aware about this issue and it will be solved. Our Product Manager have already contacted Softaculous team.
Steve
Steve Jul 31 '15
Thank you Taissa for getting back to me its very much appreciated. I shall await a satisfactory outcome. Thanks again
Steve
Steve Aug 5 '15
Hello Taissa is there any timescale for this problem to be rectified?
Taissa Team
Taissa Aug 6 '15
Steve, we figured out what was the issue and now everything should be ok. Please check whether you able to make an update.
Steve
Steve Aug 6 '15
Thanks Taissa, I think the Softaculous team are running tests on it so hopefully will be available shortly. But thanks for keeping me updated.
Pulkit
Pulkit Aug 7 '15
Hi,

The patch provided by the Oxwall team worked and we have launched the updated package with the upgrade option to 1.7.5

You should get the updated package via CRON. Execute the following command on your server to get the updated package immediately :
http://www.softaculous.com/docs/Immediate_update

Please let us know if you face any issues.
Steve
Steve Aug 7 '15
Hello Pulkit the upgrade worked seamless great work by both Softaculous and the Oxwall Teams. Thanks again
Bhavin Shah
Bhavin Shah Aug 11 '15
While upgrading Oxwall from 1.7.4 to 1.7.5 using softculos, following error message received in FORUM plugin : 

Message:    SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'forum_mobile-forum' for key 'key' 
File:    /home/iaseggiv/public_html/ow_core/database.php 
Line:    707 
Trace:    
#0 /home/iaseggiv/public_html/ow_core/database.php(707): PDOStatement->execute() 
#1 /home/iaseggiv/public_html/ow_core/database.php(460): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) 
#2 /home/iaseggiv/public_html/ow_core/database.php(496): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) 
#3 /home/iaseggiv/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_menu_it...', Object(BOL_MenuItem)) 
#4 /home/iaseggiv/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/navigation_service.php(107): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_MenuItem)) 
#5 /home/iaseggiv/public_html/ow_core/navigation.php(116): BOL_NavigationService->saveMenuItem(Object(BOL_MenuItem)) 
#6 /home/iaseggiv/public_html/ow_updates/classes/navigation_service.php(84): OW_Navigation->addMenuItem('mobile_top', 'forum-default', 'forum', 'forum_mobile', 3) 
#7 /home/iaseggiv/public_html/ow_plugins/forum/update/9116/update.php(3): UPDATE_NavigationService->addMenuItem('mobile_top', 'forum-default', 'forum', 'forum_mobile', 3) 
#8 /home/iaseggiv/public_html/ow_updates/index.php(170): include('/home/iaseggiv/...') 
#9 {main} 
Type:    PDOException 

Request to help and advice for further action.
Pulkit
Pulkit Aug 12 '15
Hi Bhavin,

Can you please open a support ticket with us so that we can check the issue for you :
https://www.softaculous.com/support/