We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

[Resolved] Group Sidebar Display Issue | Forum

Musik
Musik Jul 31 '15
Hello! Today, I updated my Oxwall site from 1.7.2 to 1.7.5. The update went smoothly but as I looked over my site, I noticed issues with Groups. Specifically, I'm having issues rearranging the Group layout (sometimes items don't stay, or they disappear after finishing customization, or the layout overlays Column 1 and Column 2 content over the Bottom Content area) and the site sidebar now appears beneath the Group content.

Doing a quick process of eliminate to figure out if this is a Group functionality issue or Theme issue. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I attached screenshots of the now-empty sidebar area and where the sidebar is currently appearing. The first two screenshots show the error, the third is how it should appear, the fourth and fifth are groups with the "Bottom Content" areas appearing in the wrong place. I can PM any site info as needed. Thanks!

The Forum post is edited by Musik Jul 31 '15
Musik
Musik Jul 31 '15
Update: This issue was resolved through this fix. The issue was being caused by the "See More" truncation of The Wall/Newsfeed. Marking as resolved.
The Forum post is edited by Musik Jul 31 '15