We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

set up a Jabber server for ajax im? | Forum

Joseph
Joseph Apr 5 '12
how can I set up a server like a jabber server to handle my messenger requests as I really need one because my site gets hit hard via messenger
Michael I.
Michael I. Apr 6 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Joseph
Joseph May 13 '12
ok so how could this be done I know xitti uses one and xitti is part of this company thus I know you guys have the info 
Joseph
Joseph May 17 '12
anybody?
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Sep 20 '12
I do know that if we use arrow chat that can get set up on jabber. I would assume we would need to look for outside development on this type of project.
Michael I.
Michael I. Sep 28 '12
Xitti is using a third-party product which cannot be shared on the Oxwall Store due to several reasons. So, TattooBoy is right - some third-party developers/services may solve the problem.
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
I’d must seek advice from you here. Which isn’t some thing It’s my job to do! I spend time reading an article that will make people think. Also, thank you allowing me to comment! nạp tiền Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
Hey there! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work! ovalpool rund
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
This may be the right blog for everyone who is really wants to find out about this topic. You already know a great deal of its practically not easy to argue on hand (not too When i would want…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic thats been discussed for many years. Wonderful stuff, just great! achtformbecken rund
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 8
Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! Glass Vacuum Lifters
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
This is actually at the same time an extremely excellent submitting we all significantly knowledgeable seeking by means of. It really is definately not on a regular basis we've chance to see a little. a course in miracles programs
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 12
I and also my buddies were found to be reviewing the excellent tips and tricks on your site and so suddenly I got an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the web site owner for those tips. All the young boys were as a consequence excited to study all of them and have absolutely been taking advantage of them. We appreciate you getting so helpful and then for figuring out these kinds of ideal subject matter millions of individuals are really eager to discover. Our own sincere apologies for not saying thanks to you sooner. Opina Pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply nice and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work. AVALIADOR PREMIADO
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
I’d should consult you here. Which isn’t some thing I usually do! I quite like reading a post that will make people believe. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment! avaliador de marcas
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 14
for those of us who cannot control anger, i think that anger management should be a reuirement to have a quality life,. jepangqq pkv
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
Nice blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 20
This is why promoting for you to suitable seek ahead of creating. It's going to be uncomplicated to jot down outstanding write-up doing this. Buzz Craves
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
This will be the correct weblog for anyone who hopes to be familiar with this topic. You already know so much its practically hard to argue on hand (not too I personally would want…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin for a topic thats been revealed for some time. Fantastic stuff, just great! upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
Gaming desktops are not as problematic as you might assume, and earning your personal gaming personal pc is not as tough as a lot of folks would make you imagine. Given that you by now have a precise software in thoughts when setting up your personal gaming device, there are truly only three most important elements you need to have to be concerned about, and almost everything else is genuinely secondary: the processor, movie card, and RAM. Opini pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
The electronic cigarette makes use of a battery and a small heating aspect the vaporize the e-liquid. This vapor can then be inhaled and exhaled Código Lucrativo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »