We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Friends request integration with User credits - Friends | Forum

Vasco Almeida
Vasco Almeida Aug 3 '15
I've installed "Friends" plugin after "User credits".
The credits of the users are correctly scaled on friends requests, but when the user finishes the credits, the add Friend feature still works and let users asking for new friend. Could help me understand?

Regards
Vasco
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 11 '15
Vasco, please make sure that the 'Send friend request' action is unchecked in Admin Area > Privacy & Permissions > Roles.

Find more information on the User Credits plugin works with the User Roles and Account types functionality here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/23395
Vasco Almeida
Vasco Almeida Aug 11 '15
The 'Send friend request' action was already unchecked in Admin Are. This is why I've opened a request.

Vasco
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 11 '15

Vasco, have read the topic we provided? Do you have additional account types? If so, did you set the negative value for 'Send friend request' action for all account types? 

There are a lot of reasons why this problem can occur, so please provide us with the screenshots of the User Roles, Account Types and User Credits plugin configuration and we will check what might be configured incorrectly.

Vasco Almeida
Vasco Almeida Oct 1 '15
The problem is solved.

thanks for the support.

Vasco
You do not have permission to reply this topic