We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I want another groups plugin in my site ,so I just rename the 'groups' to 'orgs'.But it can't work ,why? | Forum

justinleo
justinleo Apr 7 '12
I want another groups plugin in my site ,and I name it as orgs .
so I just rename the 'group' ,'Group' and 'GROUP'  to 'org' ,'Org' and 'ORG' . It seems I would get another plugin just like 'groups',but it can't work . why? It shouldn't be like that ,but why ?
justinleo
justinleo Apr 7 '12

It throw this error at the first time when it was installed .
And any url to it in the front site will throw Error 500.
justinleo
justinleo Apr 8 '12
I just do the same modification to the plugin 'questions' as a test ,and it works well . Why ? Do someone give me some points ? Why the plugin 'groups' and the 'questions' are different ? But they are all plugins of oxwall software ?
Owen Baines
Owen Baines Apr 8 '12
A Plugin will not work when there is a duplicate. The only way to make them work side by side, Is to change the core Code and the Plugin Key, Then re upload to Oxwall.

That is the only way to get such a thing to work.

justinleo
justinleo Apr 8 '12
Maybe the plugins developed by Oxwall Software are just like what you say ,but the other plugins are not . I have successfully do the same changes to the plugin 'Questions' ,and it work well .
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Thank you for very usefull information.. libro de un curso de milagros pdf
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Thank you for very usefull information.. libros de un curso de milagros
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Thank you for very usefull information.. um curso em milagres
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. Sugar Defender Drops
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 29
An fascinating discussion may be worth comment. I think that you ought to write regarding this topic, may possibly not be described as a taboo subject but normally folks are inadequate to speak on such topics. To a higher. Cheers mẹo cược games jun88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 29
I have learned some points through your website post. One other point I would like to convey is that there are many games available on the market designed especially for preschool age little ones. They include pattern acceptance, colors, dogs, and designs. These usually focus on familiarization instead of memorization. This will keep children occupied without sensing like they are studying. Thanks Musandam overnight dhow cruise
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Mar 2
Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! tải app f8bet
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 2
Hi! I ran across your site accidentally today, but am really pleased that people did! Its not only entertaining, but additionally straightforward to make use of compared with lots that Ive viewed! 69vn nhận thưởng
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 7
Hi there. Very nice blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally…I am happy to locate a lot of useful info here within the post. Thanks for sharing… led teeth whitening machine
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Mar 7
I am also commenting to let you know what a wonderful experience our daughter enjoyed browsing your web site. She discovered lots of pieces, which included how it is like to possess a marvelous coaching style to get other individuals quite simply comprehend specified specialized topics. You undoubtedly did more than people’s expected results. Thank you for displaying those necessary, trustworthy, edifying and in addition unique thoughts on the topic to Julie. https://khomuc88.live/
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
I have seen a lot of useful points on your site about pc’s. However, I’ve the thoughts and opinions that notebooks are still not nearly powerful sufficiently to be a sensible choice if you frequently do jobs that require lots of power, for example video editing and enhancing. But for world wide web surfing, statement processing, and a lot other prevalent computer work they are just great, provided you do not mind the little screen size. Many thanks sharing your ideas. driveway cleaning in dundee
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 11
I really love the way information is presented in your post. I have added you in my social bookmark. Cheers. https://79sodo.wiki
Pages: 1 2 3 »