We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

can't paste youtube link in newsfeed | Forum

tracy
tracy Aug 16 '15
I tried to paste a youtube video link into my newsfeed and it won't post, this is a scriptaculous install because when I was trying to install it manually it wouldn't let me get past the create a cron job part, it just went into a forbidden error, saying that i didn't have permission to go on mysite.com/install/installation. it is 1.7.5
ross Team
ross Aug 16 '15
Tracy, can you please elaborate the issue, what do you mean it won't post, do you get any kind of error or some message? 

As to the forbidden error you got while cron configuration, where did you get that error in the cpanel or on installation web page?

tracy
tracy Aug 18 '15
an orange notification comes up on the top of the page for just a second that says error that's all it says, then it just keeps acting like its trying to post, like it's trying to render the link.
tracy
tracy Aug 18 '15
when i'm on youtube site I right click and copy the url, then I right click on the newsfeed and it click paste, that's when this happens.
ross Team
ross Aug 18 '15
I see, can you please share your URL, make sure it is open for registration