We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Paypal as "option" in permission page | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
steph
steph Aug 22 '15
Hi,
I'd like to know if it will be possible to make paypal as option in permission page!

for exemple, i'd like to add paypal just for one type of members like VIP or others.............

If anyone can help me^^ thx a lot

tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 22 '15
make paypall a option for what 
as a profile question ?

steph
steph Aug 23 '15
No^^
When you're going into "permission and privacy"
You've got all settings for all modules
You're ok with me?

for exemple you can activate photo upload or not for a specific role.......
same thing for videos and many other plugins
I don't understand why payment modules are not listed here.............
If i don't want activate paypal for vip members for exemple!........... How do i do??
The Forum post is edited by steph Aug 23 '15
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 23 '15
ok lol you need talk with the plugin dev on getting there plugins to do that 
steph
steph Aug 23 '15
Yeah ok
Attachments:
  admin_permissions_roles.png (41Kb)
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 23 '15
you need talk with the paypall plugin dev 
Taissa Team
Taissa Aug 26 '15
Steph, if you want to add PayPal as an option to Privacy & Permissions section, this is considered as a custom code modification. As Tammy said, you need to contact PayPal plugin developer and ask him about adding this functionality.
The Forum post is edited by Taissa Aug 26 '15
Bakolo
Bakolo Aug 16 '23
Hello, the perception of your site by the user depends on the speed of the payment gateway. The time that the gateway spends processing transactions from the client should tend to zero. It is important to know that about 25% of all user carts are abandoned due to a long checkout process - calculate how much money can be made with a fast and flawlessly working gateway. No service is 100% stable and there is always a chance of encountering technical issues. However, when technical support is provided to you in a timely manner, such problems usually do not affect the overall experience of working with the gateway. I want to say that the https://payadmit.com/ payment gateway meets all the basic parameters of a reliable payment solution and is completely safe for processing online payments.