We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Removing header image from other pages? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
omer
omer Aug 25 '15
when login i dont show the header pic

i searched i saw this topic https://wordpress.org/...age-from-other-pages
but its related wordpress
how can i do for oxwall..

Oxwall Tips
Oxwall Tips Aug 26 '15
you might find following post useful : http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15053
omer
omer Aug 26 '15
i didnt see any solution there... 
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 20 '15
You may have noticed that each item on the sign in page has a different css path than those on the site. For example the sign in page has .ow_sign_in .ow_page_wrap where the site just has .ow_page_wrap. You would need a direct path like the sign in page to possibly make this work. Something like .ow_dashboard .ow_header. I haven't  tried this yet, but a direct css path would be the only way.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 20 '15
As you can see below there are two pages that you can remove the header from since they have a direct css path that points to that page, but the others are all generic. if you use one of those, it will remove the header from all pages. I was able to remove it from the dashboard, and Index pages by putting them into the custom css, and adding "display:none;"
(i.e. html body.ow.base_index_page div.ow_page_wrap div.ow_header{display:none;}

If you wanted to display it only on the Index, and or the Dashboard you would simply use "display:initial;" instead of "display:none;" for one or both of these pages. You can use the generic css path to remove it from all of the other pages.

If the others could be defined with a name, the same could be done with each page. The generic is used for each custom page you create as well.

/*profile*/
html body.ow div.ow_page_wrap div.ow_header
/*Main*/
html body.ow.base_index_page div.ow_page_wrap div.ow_header
/*dashboard*/
html body.ow.base_user_dashboard div.ow_page_wrap div.ow_header
/*members*/
/*Groups*/
/*Events*/
/*Forum*/
/*Photo*/
/*video*/
/*Blogs*/
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Oct 20 '15
omer
omer Oct 22 '15

thank you so much... but when i use this lost ow_menu_wrap

i need to menu bar :)

and not working photos and other menus

The Forum post is edited by omer Oct 22 '15
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 22 '15
It may be theme specific. I found these on the simplicity theme, and tested them. Which theme are you using?
omer
omer Oct 22 '15
i can solve it but 

how can apply other pages removing header image

The Forum post is edited by omer Oct 22 '15
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Oct 22 '15
You may find a similar thing that I did where most of the pages have a generic css path, and only a couple have a more defined css path. Set the default css path to display:none; then set the ones with a more defined css path to display: initial; I did this and the header is only displaying on the Main page.All others have no header image.
omer
omer Oct 23 '15
i think we need ne java script code for this... no need to find other pages..