We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Internal Message System Spins[Solved] | Forum

Bob Brown
Bob Brown Aug 30 '15
Hello,

I just logged into my website and noticed that when I click the top messages it just spins on the page. Any known issue or solution to a fix for this, as I haven't seen any post about it yet.

Regards,

Bobby

IT Developer Webmaster Manager

The Forum post is edited by ross Sep 2 '15
ross Team
ross Aug 30 '15
Enable dev mode and refresh your website couple of times see if th issue persists. If it does, check your firebug console for any red javascript errors see this tutorial: https://docs.oxwall.org/faq:parse-error-troubleshooting and provide us with the error you get. 
Bob Brown
Bob Brown Aug 31 '15
Hello,

Ok so you know what is odd? It seems to be working fine when I've enabled debug mode and went to fire fox, But still appears to have issues within Google Chrome when I've cleared all my cache and cookies on that browser.

Regards,

Bobby B.

ross Team
ross Aug 31 '15
Michael I was talking about dev mode not debug. 

PM me your FTP access details and admin access details, I'll take a look at the issue as we cannot reproduce that on our side. 

Bob Brown
Bob Brown Sep 1 '15
Hello Ross,

This is Bobby not Michael, Michael is the CEO of the radio stations, I am the IT Developer webmaster manager. I am the one who everyone will be mainly dealing with.

Regards,

BOBBY. :)

Bob Brown
Bob Brown Sep 1 '15
Oh btw, I'm also the Server administrator :)

Regards,

Bobby

ross Team
ross Sep 1 '15
Bobby,PM me your FTP access details and admin access details, I'll take a look at the issue as we cannot reproduce that on our side. 
ross Team
ross Sep 2 '15
The issue is Solved, can't reproduce the issue on the website. Messages load fine
Glen Williamson
Glen Williamson Dec 19 '15
We are having this issue also.  I just used Dev Mode to true and refreshed the page and switched Dev mode back to false.  It's still not working.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

ross Team
ross Dec 20 '15
Glen, if the loader just spins, please open your browser console (F12) and check whether there's any javascript red errors you get. If so provide them here, please
Glen Williamson
Glen Williamson Dec 20 '15
After pressing F12, I do not see any javascript errors in red.  I bought Mailbox pro and can now load email.  However, the Messages button/icon isn't being updated.  It's for example, doesn't say Message 1, Message 2, etc.

ross Team
ross Dec 20 '15
Mailbox Pro, is a third party plugin, we do not provide assistance with the 3rd party plugins or theme issues or requests. 

So that not loading issue - does it happen on the default messages plugin or Mailbox Pro. Please enable default mailbox plugin and see if there's any javascript errors in the console

Glen Williamson
Glen Williamson Dec 20 '15
Yes, it happens on the default message box.  I cannot get my email to load until I purchase mailbox pro last night.  I just deactivated mailbox pro again, and all I get is the messages spinning. 

I enabled the default mailbox alone and it just spins - see below. 

ross Team
ross Dec 20 '15
You clicked on the Elements tab in the browser console, switch to the Console tab item to see JavaScript errors. 
ross Team
ross Dec 20 '15
Besides, what software is this? Skadate?
ross Team
ross Dec 21 '15
I believe this is Skadate software: http://friendshipexpress.com

I'm sorry but we do not provide assistance to Skadate clients, contact their support team to resolve the issue. 

Glen Williamson
Glen Williamson Dec 21 '15
Here it is when I switch to console... yes, it's Skadate.

Glen Williamson
Glen Williamson Dec 21 '15

Quote from ross I believe this is Skadate software: http://friendshipexpress.com

I'm sorry but we do not provide assistance to Skadate clients, contact their support team to resolve the issue. 

OK...

Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø
Easily this page will probably irrefutably possibly be well known involving many blogs persons, car without any conscientious articles or blog posts or maybe opinions. depannage informatique boulogne billancourt