We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

happy birthidai, ages, dates don't translate | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Uilson Jr
Uilson Jr Apr 13 '12
Hello people!

I am Brazilian and I started working with this fantastic software thatis Oxwall translated the frontend for my language, just that somethings did not translate, as the months of dates, for example whena User register on the site, where he has to that put the anniversary date of the month are all in English. Oct type, May, Aug, I want to stay in my language, Out (Outubro), Mai(Maio), Abr(Abril),  can someone  tell me where tofind this script to change? already checked in all languages ​​withinthe Admin, the administrator appears as I want, and I find these months to translate this aconrece with Happy Birthday, ages and dates.

If someone can help me from already thank you very much ...

hugs
Uilson Jr
Uilson Jr Apr 24 '12
is really a shame the software does not have any translation in thelanguage until now could not find where to translate the months of dates in oxwall components, developers can be a little help will bewelcome!
DeFender
DeFender May 1 '12
yep, short months is problem, only englias.
Uilson Jr
Uilson Jr May 4 '12
This is very sad .. software such as Oxwall should have all yourlanguage translation .. My site is half Portuguese and in Englishtarget .. very sad ..
Michael I.
Michael I. May 19 '12
We will add an option to translate months in the next build.
Uilson Jr
Uilson Jr May 22 '12
How wonderful to know that   aka_le_Mulder  ! I am very happy .. more when you saynext build 1.3.3 Oxwall you mean?
Michael I.
Michael I. May 28 '12
That's right, 1.3.3 build.