We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

This seems like a high price for no.... - catalog | Forum

Michele
Michele Sep 3 '15
Sorry not to sound negative in anyway but these are the things that are keeping me from buying, as it is now....

This seems like a Very high price for no....

1) Way to search by google maps location... just like you can search oxwall users by google maps/ zip code/ location with that plugin

2) No default listing pic - looks a bit sloppy in listings if there's no pics for some
(I'd honestly appreciate this built where just the users profile/ avatar photos show in this listing... and then their pics from the catalog can go in their actual posting)

3) If users are going to be able to upload listing pics not in their profiles, this needs some kind of flagging system with it.  I'm a Christian site and we can't have pics of sexual enhancements making it into the listings due to spam.

4) Also I think it might be very helpful to have an option where admin can have items expire/ automatically get taken off server after a few months as to not take up crazy server space.

This seems like a good start, and I would PAY EXTRA if you would put these things in for us all..... or do some custom work for me!! This is the most important part of my website so I can definitely pay!  :) :)

Blessings to you! :)
You do not have permission to reply this topic