We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile index page blank after platform update to 1.8.0 | Forum

Ole Rasmussen
Ole Rasmussen Sep 8 '15
I just updated to version 1.8.0, updated all plugins and Themes. 

Everything in the Desktop version seems to be working as it should but the index page on the mobile version is BLANK, nothing there. If if force the link to /photo/ the photo page does show up, so it seems thet the index page is broken in some way.

What can I do to get it working again?

ross Team
ross Sep 8 '15
Enable debug mode to see the actual error, check your server error logs, ow_logs folder/error_logs file for anything related to the time when you started to have the issue. We need an actual error, then paste it here, so we could assist you 
Ole Rasmussen
Ole Rasmussen Sep 9 '15
The only error I get is this when I use the desktop version. No error on the mobile version, just a BLANK page.

Message:Undefined index: hostFile:/var/zpanel/hostdata/sdcd/public_html/sdcd_dk/ow_core/request.phpLine:214

Jozko
Jozko Sep 9 '15
I have the same problem :-(
Layth
Layth Sep 9 '15
I have same problem,but in my case (internal server error) 

here my post http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/40828

The Forum post is edited by Layth Sep 9 '15
ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
Ole, Make sure there's a mobile folder for the theme you're using, please share your url, keep debug mode to true

Layth, please see Tasia's reply. 

The Forum post is edited by ross Sep 10 '15
Jozko
Jozko Sep 10 '15
I use Macabre theme. Tried with other themes and is the same :-( 

ross, can I message you the url other details? 

ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
Yes, PM me your CPanel and admin access details
ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
Jozko, you have disabled mobile version in the admin panel, see screenshot I sent you. 
Jozko
Jozko Sep 10 '15
yes, i dissabled it because there was blank page (to not confuse my usres).

ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
clear browser cache, as you can see from the screenshots I sent you mobile version loads properly. 
Jozko
Jozko Sep 10 '15
Still the same :-(

trying to reach mobile version via admin/mobile/index (attachment)

and from the bottom menu

Attachments:
  Brez naslova.jpg (9Kb)
ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
Oh, ok, I see what you mean, please give me some time. 
Jozko
Jozko Sep 10 '15
ok

ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
Jozko, We have fixed it on your website, it was due to the php you're using seems like it was a custom build, which is why there were some discrepancies in the php syntax. 

Ole, Layth, what php version do you have on your server?

The Forum post is edited by ross Sep 10 '15
Layth
Layth Sep 10 '15
I have php 5.3
Layth
Layth Sep 10 '15
When debug true same error (internal server error)
ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
Do you have e500.php in the URL? if not then it is some server related issue, you need to check your apache error logs to find out the actual error or contact your hosting provider to resolve it. 
Layth
Layth Sep 10 '15
Yes ,i have e500.php in root, i will contact hosing provider and back to post reply
Layth
Layth Sep 10 '15
i have this error 

20150910T082641: cutearabs.com/index.php PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in xxxxxxxxx.cutearabcom/cutearab/ow_plugins/photo/mobile/components/photo_list_widget.php on line 71

Pages: 1 2 »