We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error in Upgrading to 1.8 | Forum

Silvio
Silvio Sep 9 '15
i got error 500 doing the manual update

i activated the debug and i see

Message: Cant find theme `simplicity` in DB! File: /var/www/html/Social/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php

as i could see the problem is the not compatible theme. There's any way to set the default theme via command line?
Silvio
Silvio Sep 9 '15
i've folloed a guide for finalizing update with yoursite/ow_updates

now i got

Message:SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'simplicity' for key 'name'File:/var/www/html/Social/ow_core/database.phpLine:720Trace:#0 /var/www/html/Social/ow_core/database.php(720): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/www/html/Social/ow_core/database.php(473): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `So...', Array) #2 /var/www/html/Social/ow_core/database.php(509): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `So...', Array) #3 /var/www/html/Social/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('Social_ow_base_...', Object(BOL_Theme)) #4 /var/www/html/Social/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(210): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_Theme)) #5 /var/www/html/Social/ow_core/application.php(789): BOL_ThemeService->updateThemeList() #6 /var/www/html/Social/ow_core/application.php(572): OW_Application->updateCachedEntities(1) #7 /var/www/html/Social/ow_core/application.php(161): OW_Application->devActions() #8 /var/www/html/Social/index.php(54): OW_Application->init() #9 {main}Type:PDOException
Silvio
Silvio Sep 9 '15
just an addiction :)

i deleted the Oxwall folder and i recovered the 1.7 backup
the website works but i cannot access admin page

when i do it, the web redirect to
URL/plugins/manual-update-request/key/photo/

i've tired to rename the plugin folder photo but there's no way to get out of it

that's all for now
Joseph
Joseph Sep 9 '15
I have the same issue. The Photo plugin failed to update and the site is stuck in maintenance mode
Silvio
Silvio Sep 9 '15
i could confirm Joseph problem.. after i tried to upload it the site is dead
Steve Winter
Steve Winter Sep 9 '15
Glanced at your site but....  Googre says:  

The site ahead contains harmful programs
Attackers on www.illatooscuro.it might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit). Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policyBack to safetyHide detailsGoogle Safe Browsing recently found harmful programs on www.illatooscuro.it.
If you understand the risks to your security, you may visit this site before the harmful programs have been removed.

Sounds like you may have been hacked

ross Team
ross Sep 9 '15
Silvio renaming the photo folder on the server will cause more issues, if you want to deactivate the plugin you need to do that in the database in ow_base_plugin table, find photo plugin and put 0 in the isActive column for this plugin. 

Do the platform update and then update the plugins. Please follow this instructions: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/24134

Silvio
Silvio Sep 10 '15

Quote from Steve Winter Glanced at your site but....  Googre says:  

The site ahead contains harmful programs
Attackers on www.illatooscuro.it might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit). Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policyBack to safetyHide detailsGoogle Safe Browsing recently found harmful programs on www.illatooscuro.it.
If you understand the risks to your security, you may visit this site before the harmful programs have been removed.

Sounds like you may have been hacked

It's a long fight with Google... this is more a test site i used maldet and other 2 antivirus and malware on the whole site and i didnt find any malware. Everytime i send a request to review the site google says there's some malware on it. I will close this domani, there's no way to get out ;)
The problem "maybe" is that i used Bidvertiser for the AD and this ADengine was used to send popup and links to download upgrade of flash players. Maybe google intendend my site ad origin of getting malware software also if was not directly downloaded from my domain

this just to tell ya all to stay away from that AD engine ;)

ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
Did you resolve the issue Silvio?
Silvio
Silvio Sep 10 '15
trying to understand how to do ad update in sql :) just reading on internet.. gimme 5 minutes (me and Sql are not really friends) :)
ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
why are you doing it in sql?
Silvio
Silvio Sep 10 '15
ok done.. now gives blank page :)

Site is working (for users) but admin page is blank

Consider i've returned to the old backup. Do you think that it's time to repeat the upgrade?
ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
If you have blank page on admin panel, enable debug mode and see if there's any error, if not you need to check your server error logs, as there's definitely some error. 
Silvio
Silvio Sep 10 '15

update qwerty_ow_base_plugin SET isActive="0" WHERE title="Photo";

just to let people know how to do it from sql ;)
Silvio
Silvio Sep 10 '15

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Can't generate URI! Route `view_photo_list` not found!File:/var/www/html/Social/ow_core/router.phpLine:262

OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined offset: 0File:/var/www/html/Social/ow_system_plugins/admin/components/admin_menu.phpLine:74

ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
The warning is because you deactivated photo plugin

and you can ignore the notice. 

There's some other major error, like parse error or fatal error if you still see blank page when visiting the admin panel, check your SERVER error logs not software ow_logs/error.logs

Silvio
Silvio Sep 10 '15
The Uri errors seems more a .htaccess error than a system one (i've found no problem on httpd server)

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

AddEncoding gzip .gz
AddEncoding gzip .gzip
<FilesMatch "\.(js.gz|js.gzip)$">
  ForceType text/javascript
</FilesMatch>
<FilesMatch "\.(css.gz|css.gzip)$">
  ForceType text/css
</FilesMatch>

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/index\.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_cron/run\.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/e500\.php
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.xml|\.feed|robots\.txt|\.raw|/[^.]*)$  [NC]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.xml|\.feed|robots\.txt|\.raw|/[^.]*)$  [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) index.php

httpd logs are these

[Wed Sep 09 20:22:47.488372 2015] [auth_digest:notice] [pid 760] AH01757: generating secret for digest authentication ...
[Wed Sep 09 20:22:47.488799 2015] [lbmethod_heartbeat:notice] [pid 760] AH02282: No slotmem from mod_heartmonitor
[Wed Sep 09 20:22:47.654257 2015] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 760] AH00163: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) PHP/5.4.16 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Wed Sep 09 20:22:47.654295 2015] [core:notice] [pid 760] AH00094: Command line: '/usr/sbin/httpd -D FOREGROUND'

ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
please check your apache error logs, there should be the error
Silvio
Silvio Sep 10 '15
httpd and apache logs are not the same?

Silvio
Silvio Sep 10 '15
i checked on internet and it says that the apache logs on centos are the one i sent you...

btw... i tried to upgrade the oxwall to 1.8 and the problem is the same.
Pages: 1 2 »