We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Photo plugin failure- maintenance mode persistent and can't change | Forum

Joseph
Joseph Sep 9 '15

Hello fine folks!

today, Oxwall announced several new updates, especially among the core plugins. All the plugins updated except Photo.  A persistent message appears:

The source code of 'Photo' plugin was updated. Need to update plugin DB.

Clicking on it yields

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Updater::getMobileWidgeteService() in /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_plugins/photo/update/9603/update.php on line 32

Now the system is locked in maintenance mode and even if I login to elanmodel.com/sign-in, none of the menus are responsive except for 

PLATFORM UPDATE REQUEST

Looking to your kind assistance
PSThe site is hosted on Poweruphosting

The Forum post is edited by Joseph Sep 9 '15
ross Team
ross Sep 9 '15
Did you update your plugins first and not platform? 
If so you need to deactivate the photo plugin in the database in ow_base_plugin table, find photo plugin and put 0 in the column isActive, then do the platform update. 

If you did the platform update, please go here: ow_updates/classes/updater.php and tell me what you have on line 61. 

The Forum post is edited by ross Sep 10 '15
Joseph
Joseph Sep 10 '15
Hi Ross, appreciate your rapid feedback

Yes- it was my mistake to update plugins first. I found this thread http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15535

then opened my database 

Found ow_base_plugin table. 
Found "Photos" row within this table.
Within the Phots row found "isActive" column set to "1". Change this to "0". 

When I did this the entire site is disabled, I'd get redirected to

http://www.elanmodel.com/e500.php

The page you are looking for cannot be found.

ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
Enable debug mode and provide the actual error you'll see on your website. 
Joseph
Joseph Sep 10 '15
Here we go- thanks for the patience

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Can't generate URI! Route `view_photo_list` not found!File:/home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_core/router.phpLine:262

OW Debug - WarningMessage:call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'PHOTO_CMP_PhotoListWidget' not foundFile:/home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.phpLine:67OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:Class PHOTO_CMP_PhotoListWidget does not existFile:/home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.phpLine:208Trace:#0 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(208): ReflectionClass->__construct('PHOTO_CMP_Photo...') #1 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('PHOTO_CMP_Photo...') #2 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(107): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('PHOTO_CMP_Photo...') #3 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_smarty/template_c/021e38bb82e639a6a5c56e92dcba9aff9d23d910.file.drag_and_drop_index.html.php(106): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_55f12b7ad60fc2_94292534(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/highflyin...') #6 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/highflyin...') #7 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_core/renderable.php(258): OW_Component->render() #9 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render() #10 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render() #11 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #12 /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #13 {main}Type:ReflectionExceptionOW Debug - WarningMessage:file_put_contents(/home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_log/error.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directoryFile:/home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/file_log_writer.phpLine:61OW Debug - WarningMessage:chmod(): No such file or directoryFile:/home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/file_log_writer.phpLine:65

Joseph
Joseph Sep 10 '15
Sorry, let me clean that up:

Message:Can't generate URI! Route `view_photo_list` not found!File:/home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_core/router.phpLine:262

Joseph
Joseph Sep 10 '15
Then this 

Message:call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'PHOTO_CMP_PhotoListWidget' not foundFile:/home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.phpLine:67

Joseph
Joseph Sep 10 '15
Attached clearer screen shots. Don't want you cross-eyed on my account
Attachments:
  1.jpg (167Kb)
  2.JPG (55Kb)
JoshWho
JoshWho Sep 10 '15
try a manual install of the photo plugin it might fix this error
ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
The errors on this screenshot   http://www.oxwall.org/..._55f12c3e46c5c_2.JPG

means you need to change ow_logs folder name to ow_logs and set it's permissions to 777

Please clear your browser cache as I don't see the errors from second screenshot, I see maintenance mode right now. 

or try another browser. 

Go to sign-in page: http://www.elanmodel.com/sign-in sign as an admin do the manual update and please follow the rest of the instructions from this post: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/24134

The Forum post is edited by ross Sep 10 '15
Joseph
Joseph Sep 10 '15
I did. Downloaded the full package and uploaded the Photo contents into the photo folder. Same dice :(
Joseph
Joseph Sep 10 '15
I keep clicking the Platform Update, but it won't because oxwall wants the Photo DB updated- which doesn't happened
ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
Joseph, please do not do anything else, follow the instructions I gave you, otherwise you just make it worse. 
Joseph
Joseph Sep 10 '15
Issue RESOLVED

Thanks for all your help folks.

Oxwall had been my mainstay these days- replacing Wordpress as my CMS

Joseph
Joseph Sep 10 '15
I got to update the Core Oxwall files, but the Photo plugin apparently is still buggy

I get the 

Platform update request

ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
I'm sorry did you update the platform and reactivate the photo plugin back?
ross Team
ross Sep 10 '15
After doing the update of the platform update the DB of the photo plugin
JoshWho
JoshWho Sep 10 '15
good deal
Joseph
Joseph Sep 10 '15
I managed to update the platform - for a fleeting moment it allowed me to.

Now the core is updated, but the issue of the photo plugin persists. Clicking update photo DB leads to

Joseph
Joseph Sep 10 '15
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Updater::getMobileWidgeteService() in /home/highflying1/public_html/elanmodel.com/ow_plugins/photo/update/9603/update.php on line 32

Attachments:
  1.jpg (22Kb)
Pages: 1 2 »