We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Does anyone have Smart Captha? Don't understand how to make questions. - Smart Captcha | Forum

Michele
Michele Sep 15 '15
Sorry I tried asking this question by PM to developer and on their forum, yet no response... How does the plugin know what is the 'right' answer to a question? 

Like for instance on their loaded preprogramed question- "How many parts in the movie The Lord of the Rings?" You have the answer " 3 ", and "three" ... both of which are right. How does it know Три is wrong?

I ask this because I wonder When your making your own questions do you have to type something not in English.... If I had made that question above and made an answer '8' I see No way in the plugin admin section, to mark the answers right or wrong. 

Am I missing something basic?

If someone could help I'd be soo appreciative! :)

The Forum post is edited by Michele Sep 15 '15
tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 17 '15
question     1 + 1 =  
answer   2    or two

so the plugin puts the 2 answers in the database  2 and two for that question

so when that question comes up and some one answer 3 it looks at the answer in database and sees is wrong the answer is 2   same for the word answers

what ever question you ask the 2 answers are then the only correct answer everything else is wrong
The Forum post is edited by tammy harris Sep 17 '15
Michele
Michele Sep 18 '15
Thanks Tammy! You're so sweet and such a blessing on these boards. Always willing to help another out and you're just really amazing because of that. :)

So I just have to program a lot of different right ways of answering the question. I think the Три type examples were throwing me off as I had no idea what that meant. I'll just use English ;)

Thanks again pretty lady!
tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 19 '15
sweet
Den Team
Den Sep 21 '15
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
You do not have permission to reply this topic