We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Message to the Oxwall team | Forum

Sean
Sean Sep 16 '15
I just want to thank you guys for this amazing piece of software you've made, the speedy support, and often updates. I've tried tons and tons of different social networking CMS. Free to paid to everything, and I keep coming back to Oxwall. Nothing can beat it. Lately I've seen quite a lot of deconstructive criticism towards Oxwall, most of it being due to the users own mistake (ie. failing to update your Oxwall install correctly and crying and blaming Oxwall) so I figured I'd just show my appreciation.

I've gone with everything from Buddypress to Elgg to Dolphin but in the end simply nothing can match up to Oxwall, and some of the software I tried out was like $800 for the branded version. I'm glad I jumped into the Oxwall community and I look forward to being a part of it in the future. Thanks for being awesome, guys! ;D

The Forum post is edited by Sean Sep 16 '15
Musik
Musik Sep 16 '15
Chiming in, what he said. ^
Christer
Christer Sep 16 '15
Agree also, great support from Oxwall always
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Sep 17 '15
I have been using Oxwall for 3 years now, and I have to say they have made massive improvements just in the past 12 to 18 months. Constructive criticism and feedback from users is a good thing. And I can see that the Oxwall Team has been listening. 

I would have to agree that it is better than the expensive paid software, although I've never bought any, I have shopped, and looked at all the known scripts. It doesn't seem they have anything more than Oxwall has to offer. 

I know all too well how frustrating and difficult it can be to get familiar with Oxwall Software when you're not too knowledgeable with code. And learning to use Oxwall comes part and parcel to learning how to use this community and get involved with it. The more you familiarize yourself with the COMMUNITY, the more you will learn about the software you're using.

These forums are useful beyond words can describe. They are JAM PACKED LOADED with people ready, willing, and able to help you solve issues. 

So if you're fairly new to Oxwall, I highly advise you to immerse yourself in these forums and communicate with the developers. And read read read! If you can't find, then ask ask ask. It will save you a whole lot of time and frustration. 

Oxwall is more than just software. It's a community, and they both go hand in hand. 

Den Team
Den Sep 17 '15
Thanks guys for feedback. I've passed your words to the team. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Sep 17 '15
oxwall is getting way better even updates are not painful now