We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile possibilty [Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Yevhen
Yevhen Sep 25 '15
Good day Oxwall! I have one useful for our platform users question. Can You give us a Full list of links, which will work in mobile version. I mean, will work on mobile without showing "Use desktop version". I found:
- /index
- /newsfeed
- /forum (but not group forum - but why???)
- /photo
- /users
- /terms-of-use
- /messages
- /?language_id={language id} (to change language of mobile version)
- /desktop-version

Which other links we can add manually in our menu?
The Forum post is edited by Taissa Oct 7 '15
Taissa Team
Taissa Oct 2 '15
Yevhen, presently the following plugins are available for mobile version: Photo, Forum, Messages, Newsfeed, Activity notifications, Birthdays, and Browse Users page. Most of all links which these plugins generate will be accessible for mobile version.
As Groups plugin not implemented for mobile version the group forum could not be shown on mobile version too.
Could you please provide us with more information about the technical effect you are trying to achieve so, we could assist you more effectively.
Yevhen
Yevhen Oct 2 '15
No any specials. I just want to know all the links, as I want to add some pages to menu. I thinks that all what I need. Better I will write some tips about useful hidden functions, which we can add to mobile version. For example simple switch for languages. Thanks! Also add plugin Membership level - it also works on mobile!
Taissa Team
Taissa Oct 7 '15
Yevhen, unfortunately we cannot provide the full list of mobile available links since the amount of links is too large and the creation of this list will require the development of a special script.
In case you highly need this list, you can develop such kind of script by your own or find a developer who can help you. You can do it here: http://www.oxwall.org/market/.
Concerning the Membership Level plugin, this is third party plugin, that is why I didn't  add it to the list.

Yevhen
Yevhen Oct 7 '15
OK, thanks! I'll do it by myself!