We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Spend Credits - User Credits | Forum

Jeffery
Jeffery Apr 23 '12
Are credits only ab;e to be spent on gifts? Is there a way we can add more things our users spend credits on.  Like, the have to spend 5 credits to post a photo or something?  

I just mean it would be awesome if we could add more things users can spend credit on.

Jeffery
Jeffery Apr 23 '12
Oh and under the Credit Rewards settings at the bottom it says "Setup" with 3 actions and prices.  What are these? Do they add credits or remove? Just confused by that section.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 24 '12
You can setup if any action spend or earn credits by changing the amount of credits for this action. If the value is more then 0, then this action will earn credits, otherwise it will spend user's credits.

Setup section contains actions with zero amount :)
Jeffery
Jeffery Apr 24 '12
That's what I mean. In the setup section if I enter an amount will it add or remove credits?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 25 '12
If you enter an amount more then 0, then this action will earn credits for user. If less, then spend.
Jeffery
Jeffery Apr 25 '12
Ok, cool.  I didn't realize we could use negative numbers.  Thanks so much.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 26 '12
You are Welcome!
Oderinde
Oderinde Jul 25 '12

How c I get th block "My Credits" to show on each user's profile page, so they c keep track of their credit balances?

You do not have permission to reply this topic