We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Movie Roll question - please help | Forum

Anitaku
Anitaku Oct 4 '15
Hey everyone,

I own an anime/manga community and am trying to add some sort of Anime Database for my users to browse through to find new anime to watch, etc.

I found Movie Roll (http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/741).  I was wondering if it's possible to edit the plug in (or does it already have the option) to ONLY get the Anime from the TMDb database. 

I have tried contacting the dev but am not getting anything back from him so I thought I would see if anyone knows the answer here..

I don't mind getting the plug in altered if it has the capabilities but not the settings. But I don't want to buy it if it not even capable of being changed like that..

Thanks in advance!
tammy harris
tammy harris Oct 7 '15
what you will have to do is got to TMDb and read up on there api and see if it is capable of doing that
if it is then you could have the plugin mod to do that

Den Team
Den Oct 7 '15
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
sijiv31759
sijiv31759 Mar 30 '22
Adding an anime database is such a good idea honestly. There need to be such a database on movies123 too. Can anyone please look into this then?
jota
jota Apr 26 '22
It is easy to add movies data from 123movies new website, you can try it bro
macallister
macallister Jul 20 '22
All those who are concerned about from they can get the latest movie collection should visit this website without any doubt. This web is under the control of 0123movie.net and we all should thank them. They should continue this.