We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Did you all know arrowchat was mobile friendly since Mar 23, 2012. - ArrowChat | Forum

jeo
jeo Apr 25 '12
Well if you go on to your plugins, click on arrowchat settings it will show you their updates for the plugin, but they are still havent updated our plugins on oxwall for some reason.

I have been onto them bout it to update the plugin and told them its not rite to not update the oxwall plugin on the same date for v1.5 arrowchat :(

So can everyone help me get on to them to update our plugins to make our chat more mobile friendly as we also payed for it!

Thanks for your support, click on there website @ArrowChat and help get onto them about it.
jeo
jeo Apr 29 '12
Have a look how it will be on mobiles that we are not getting from arrowchat plugin on oxwall, that we should be: www.arrowchat.com/arrowchat/mobile.
Please help complain to them that we need the update for oxwall!

Thanks for your support. :)
Den Team
Den Apr 30 '12
Contact plugin's owner directly. 
Den Team
Den Apr 30 '12
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
jeo
jeo Apr 30 '12
i have and they still not getting back to me :( can you please contact them Addenster?

thanks
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Apr 30 '12

The plugin will be updated to v1.5 eventually.

The Oxwall plugin is a separate product with a separate (cheaper) price.  You can upgrade to the ArrowChat.com version with all integrations, full technical support, and full site access at any time for the difference in price.
The Forum post is edited by ArrowSuites Apr 30 '12
jeo
jeo May 2 '12
well still we also payed for this plugin and why should we haft to pay agen?
Damian
Damian May 3 '12
I am saying the same thing why should we haft to pay agen?
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites May 5 '12
Quote from Damian Norris I am saying the same thing why should we haft to pay agen?

You don't have to, you have unlimited access to this plugin and free updates forever.
jeo
jeo May 5 '12
so when is you gonna update the plugin as the one you already done for your site mouths ago?
Damian
Damian May 8 '12

how to upgrade on oxwall ?

Damian
Damian May 10 '12
I pay for Arrow chat 3 times i download today and steel have Version 1.0.7 can someone tell me y is that 
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites May 10 '12
Quote from Damian Norris I pay for Arrow chat 3 times i download today and steel have Version 1.0.7 can someone tell me y is that 

What do you mean you paid for it 3 times?  It's a one time fee.  The oxwall plugin is v1.0.7 which is correct.
Damian
Damian May 15 '12
i download it 3 times so i pay 3 times 

the last time i thought you had to download it to get the upgrade 

jeo
jeo May 16 '12
They is still no update damian :/ just slow on work with them.
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites May 16 '12
Quote from Damian Norris i download it 3 times so i pay 3 times 

the last time i thought you had to download it to get the upgrade 

You pay once and not each time it is downloaded.
You do not have permission to reply this topic