We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Changing the Default Email Verification | Forum

Abe Mac
Abe Mac Oct 18 '15

Here is a video description of my question: http://screencast.com/t/IYxNvn9qJyzy

I am having low trial conversion, even though I am promoting my site with a trail. 

In my email template, like most I use $url to generate the verification email link that is sent after a registration. Currently the verification email link of my site is:

https://mysite/email-verify-check/********** and once the $url is clicked in the email it will default to my index page (dashboard) with a confirmation event.

I would like to change the default $url link to https://mysite/membership/subscribe/ , how do I do this?

I think it is in email_verify_service.php , but I’m not 100% sure

$vars = array(

'code' => $emailVerifiedData->hash,

'url' => OW::getRouter()->urlForRoute('base_email_verify_code_check', array('code' => $emailVerifiedData->hash)),

'verification_page_url' => OW::getRouter()->urlForRoute('base_email_verify_code_form')

);

Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 12 '23
I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: Kissimmee Termite Treatment
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 17 '23
I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. Bed Bug Treatment Orlando
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 17 '23
Hi there, I discovered your blog per Google bit searching for such kinda educational advise moreover your inform beholds very remarkable for me. Bed Bug Treatment Oviedo
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Oct 25 '23
At this point you'll find out what is important, it all gives a url to the appealing page: CPA Tax preparer
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 14 '23
You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: Magnus Pharmaceuticals for sale
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 15 '23
This is very significant, and yet necessary towards just click this unique backlink: Price Tracking Tools
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 16 '23
It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. tile art
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 23 '23
This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: Risk-Reward in Cryptocurrency Trading
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 25 '23
So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people. socks supplier
james
james Dec 6 '23

This is a good subject to talk about. Sometimes I fav stuff like this on Redit. I don’t think this would be the best to submit though. I’ll take a look around your site though and submit something else.

tải app 78win

james
james Dec 9 '23

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

khuyen mai jun88

ALI SHER
ALI SHER Dec 12 '23

I am frequently to blogging i truly appreciate your content. Your content has truly peaks my interest. My goal is to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for brand spanking new details.

khuyen mai jun88

james
james Dec 13 '23

I additionally believe that mesothelioma is a extraordinary form of cancers that is normally found in people previously subjected to asbestos.  Cancerous cellular material form inside the mesothelium, which is a protecting lining which covers almost all of the body’s organs. These cells ordinarily form inside lining on the lungs, stomach, or the sac that encircles the heart. Thanks for discussing your ideas.

jun88

ALI SHER
ALI SHER Dec 15 '23

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this prior to. So nice to locate somebody with original thoughts on this subject. realy we appreciate you beginning this up. this amazing site is a thing that is required on the web, a person with a little originality. beneficial purpose of bringing interesting things to your internet!

Rút tiền VN58

james
james Dec 15 '23

An interesting discussion may be valued at comment. I do believe that you ought to write on this topic, may well certainly be a taboo subject but usually individuals are not enough to communicate on such topics. To a higher. Cheers

Tải app 123B

REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 15 '23

If your friend does not answer, you can leave a video message. You can Pay Per Click or the Pay Per Impression.

Rút tiền nổ hũ

Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Dec 16 '23
I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: singapore kelly
Mitchell Thornton
This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: خبرگزاری امگا
Mitchell Thornton
For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. data
Pages: 1 2 3 »