We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

a demo site - Video Instant Messenger | Forum

Onur
Onur Oct 30 '15
i think to buy it. but i want to see a demo website for check it. bcz i bought another videocall plugin and not working well.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 1 '15
You can test this plugin at our demo site here: http://oxdemo.skalfa.com/

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Onur
Onur Nov 2 '15
it is working very difficult i mean for send voice and screen ( is is also blocking) bcz of oxwall server conntection or what? but it is working i tried it with computer and mobil.
Onur
Onur Nov 2 '15
i tried now it working better than morning. but on mobile i can't see my webcam by small windows. 
Ilja
Ilja Nov 3 '15
Guys,  agree with onur. As this is 100$ worth plugin, I'd like to test it somehow. In demo I can't find anyone to call to... Is there any way to test it?
Onur
Onur Nov 3 '15
i created one new accont, you need to enter your avaible email adress and you can test it yourself. i tested with my phone and 3 different computer.
Ilja
Ilja Nov 3 '15
Onur, does it work well?
Onur
Onur Nov 3 '15
test it yourself. i tested one times. i was very very slow. i tested another time i was working well. maybe bcz of server speed. you can test it demo site. 

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 3 '15

Guys, the speed mostly depends on the Internet connection. If the Internet connection is low - the site, chat, etc. will also load slower.

P.S. We have configured FB connect plugin, to make the testing process easier, so you can create a new account using your FB account. You can also use our admin and demo accounts:

Admin Account

Username: admin

Password: demo

Demo Account 

Username: demo

Password: demo

Ilja
Ilja Nov 5 '15
I have just payed for the plugin.... Trying to call to call my other user on mobile, but it doesn't connect... still connecting and nothing ;((...

Ilja
Ilja Nov 5 '15
From one desktop browser to other (for sure different users) same story.. Connecting - and nothing
Onur
Onur Nov 5 '15
it is not working with internet explorer.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 5 '15
Guys, could you please provide us with the step-by-step on how to reproduce the problem? We would appreciate if you provide us with as more details as possible.
Ilja
Ilja Nov 6 '15
Hi, I cannot reproduce this on demo site.

What I Did.

I have two users, one launched in one browser other in another.

From one user I've tried to call another one using the link Video Instant Messenger Video from the profile.

Popup on caller side has opened, I gave all permissions to camera and mic. And window started to connect, "Connecting" status has appeared.

On other user's side there is absolutely nothing happened. No popup - nothing.

I've tried viceversa, tryed to call from mobile and similar, with same result. Connecting and that's all.

One strage thing I now see, is when i go to my site from one of the browsers, it plays ring music even before I login to the site (the site is closed for public). I cannot disable this sound and see nothing except normal login screen...

Ilja
Ilja Nov 6 '15
It seems regular users are claiming they hear ringing tone when open to the site.
Ilja
Ilja Nov 9 '15
Guys, after today's update the plugin seems to start connecting. Thanks
I'll test it and provide feedback.
Onur
Onur Nov 9 '15
i am happy to hear that. i also will be buy it.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 10 '15
Guys, this update should also fix the problem with the sound in IE browser. Please check it and get back to us with the results.
Ilja
Ilja Nov 19 '15
Sorry :) have no IE in linux. What was the problem? I may try asking our members.
Andrea
Andrea Nov 19 '15

before purchasing I would like to know if you can make voice-only calls and how it works in detail the management of credits for calls.

Thank you

Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic