We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Video plugin not working error | Forum

bob daubney
bob daubney May 2 '12
Can any one help with this error, I took the website name out for this posting and replaced it with yoursite

Warning: require_once(/home/yoursite/video/functions/settings.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bivegas/public_html/video/config/connection.php on line 24

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/yoursite/video/functions/settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/youesite/public_html/video/config/connection.php on line 24

Should I reinstall the plugin from oxwall store?
Michael I.
Michael I. May 6 '12
Hmmm... where is your website installed? If you are talking about Video plugin, it should be installed under the ow_plugins folder. And judging by the error you provided, I can't understand what file you're having issues with. Did you install the plugin manually?

Try reinstalling it and send a screenshot of the error with your site path blurred or deleted.