We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Data Import issue | Forum

Michael I.
Michael I. May 2 '12
For those who face difficulties with importing data from their Wall.FM websites we recommend updating the Data Importer plugin. We added some code changes into the plugin so you should not have any difficulties with importing your data with new plugin.
Maryam
Maryam Aug 29 '12

I have used the latest import plugin to import wall.fm data. But I am getting HTTP Error 500 after import. I can see the files all on my site, have not checked the database yet.

Is there a way to undo the import? Please help , I am very new to this. 

Maryam
Maryam Aug 29 '12
Some more info on my problem:

1-I am using oxwall 1.4
2- After my attempt to import, when I see my main page, i get the maintenance page.3-When I go to mysite/ow_cron/run.php I get HTTP Error 500.

4-There is a error.log in my /ow_cron that says:

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '*' in /home6/medaxcom/public_html/ow_cron/run.php on line 29

5-Line 29:

1 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php /public_html/ow_cron/run.php

Maryam
Maryam Aug 29 '12
Checked the database, none of the tables have been updated since the import!
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Are you sure you have uploaded all the necessary files and provided required access to the files/directories?

You get maintance page or 404 error page or any error page?
Maryam
Maryam Aug 29 '12
I have restored all files & DB from last correct backup. Checked & store has happened correctly But I still have under maintenance page for any page on my site that I wanna access!
The Forum post is edited by Maryam Aug 29 '12