We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile Version | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Nov 1 '15
How do I link internal pages to the mobile links?  I can link external pages easily, but just don't know how to do internal pages.
John
John Nov 1 '15
I'm using the simplicity theme
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 1 '15
Oxwall has made it work this way on purpose  
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 1 '15
They have even madeobile version not got to any folder like desk top 

So say u made some mobile pages in /mobile folder 1.8 you can no long access theses on mobile version

I have not tryed htacess rewrite yet to see if it allows it

Every version release we lose more and more features

John
John Nov 1 '15
I love oxwall, I have no complaints over their free service.  Just seeing if I can modify my page to work a little better is all
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 1 '15
Make it better or try fix some feature that it should have u will get the same answer 

That a custom code modification  

Please hire a dev to fix our script

Aliya Team
Aliya Nov 2 '15
@John which pages would you like to link?
John
John Nov 2 '15
The Video page, and I made a page listing links to a bunch of public domain material (I suppose I could past the HTML code I did there to make that link work
Oxwall Tips
Oxwall Tips Nov 3 '15
@John, came across this topic of yours. I am currently working on finding a solution for this.

What I am trying to do is to display internal pages in mobile version and by internal I mean  local pages created in Admin Panel >> Manage pages . Is your case the same? If yes I can update you on my finding at the end of this week.
ross Team
ross Nov 4 '15
John, if you want to display the content of your desktop video page on your mobile version of the website this is a complicated custom code modification. 

In case of the static pages that you create via admin panel that has some html code, you can just duplicate the content and the title of the page and create the same page on mobile version

John
John Nov 12 '15
Thanks everyone
ross Team
ross Nov 15 '15
No problem))