We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Changing the amount of users per page in admin | Forum

Mark
Mark May 3 '12
If like me only being able to view 20 profiles at a time when looking through the recent members list within the admin area was not enough (or even if it was too much) here is how you change the value.

This will affect the amount of users displayed per page in the following location oxwall-install/admin/users/recent

Open up ow_system_plugins/admin/components/user_list.php

Find (CTRL+F on most browsers)  $onPage = 20; and change the value of 20 either up or down depending on taste :)

I currently have it set to 50.

Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 1 '12
Topic was moved from Core.
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
This is exactly equally an excellent content i quite really liked checking. This isn't all the time which i possess potential to work out an issue. [url=https://www.profi-poolwelt.de/3-5-x-1-25-edelstahlpool.html]rund edelstahlpool[/url]
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
I your writing style genuinely loving this internet site . Stahlwandpool
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
That's the reason it is advisable that you need to right inspection earlier than writing. You can set up a lot better present with this. acim book
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 13
I’ve learn some excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you place to make this sort of great informative site. betflik88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
Hi there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site. acim
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return. Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
Hi there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site. acim
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Hi there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site. acim bookstore
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Hi, I just discovered your blog via yahoo. Your post is truly pertinent to my life right now, and I’m really delighted I found your website. ngentot anak sma
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 19
It’s difficult to acquire knowledgeable folks within this topic, however you be understood as there’s more you are discussing! Thanks ngentot anak sma
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Sugar Defender
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Hi there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site. a course in miracles podcast
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 19
I actually wanted to compose a small note to be able to appreciate you for these nice advice you are giving out on this site. My considerable internet lookup has now been rewarded with useful knowledge to share with my neighbours. I ‘d believe that many of us site visitors are definitely endowed to dwell in a good site with many special people with good tricks. I feel very much fortunate to have discovered the weblog and look forward to many more pleasurable minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once more for everything. OPINIPIX
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. carpet cleaning middlesbrough
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 21
Simply a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw great style and design . hi 88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 27
Thanks for all your valuable labor on this website. Gloria delights in getting into investigations and it’s obvious why. Most people hear all concerning the dynamic method you present powerful guidelines on this website and as well boost response from other individuals on the subject matter so our own daughter is truly studying a lot of things. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the new year. You’re the one carrying out a splendid job. Illuderma review
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 28
Once i received on your own website despite the fact that inserting attention simply a bit small bit submits. Pleasurable technique for lasting, I will be book-marking at any moment receive sorts full will come way up. OPINI pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 28
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find any individual with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this website is something that’s needed on the web, somebody with somewhat originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the web! Billionaire brain wave review
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »