We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The Best Hack Graphite+Sidebar Theme | Forum

Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad May 5 '12

picture a: front page

Hack CSS Console

CSS Slide

CSS Button

JAvaScript DropDown

Like my site: http://kwikku.com

I share my code and help u..

Price:$5

contact me

The Forum post is edited by Adhy Musaad May 29 '12
Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad May 14 '12
Update:

1. Front Page Fresh Design (update: 30 may)

2. Fresh design Sign-in Page (update: 17 may)

3. Show/Hidden bar on Dashboard

4. Blog Page with Cool Button

5. Menu with Search (NEW)

6. 404 Page with Search and Fresh (new)

7. Edit the Join Page, Fresh (new: 18 may)

8. Fixed Console+Menu Fresh (new: 19 may)

9. My-Profile with Button Private (new: 17 may)

10. Join Page Fresh Design

11. Design Fresh and Modern, About Page (update: 20 may)(view picture)

http://kwikku.com/about

NEXT UPDATE:

1. Redesign Front Page

The Forum post is edited by Adhy Musaad May 29 '12
gans character
gans character May 14 '12
Hay,help me friend..
please.
can you help me how to make sidebar in the inside the framework theme, not on outframe.
and how to make flying on top chat, dashboard, mailbox, user name, signout ?
thank you.
i'm welling to using CLUB THEME
Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad May 31 '12
I am here using graphite theme, that works perfectly. but I can help you do just that with Club Theme.

I work with CSS and some javascript function

gans character
gans character Jun 8 '12
hi, thank you.

i'm sorry i can reply your message.
about your offer, how can i do that? how?

thank you for helping me

bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
Your current posts always have alot of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just declaring you are very inspiring. Thanks again rund gartenpool
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
What a rubbish. How can you refer to it a new web site. Customize the design, so it is going to be a bit better Forgiveness AI
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
With witty dialogue, extremely funny jokes and great acting from Will Farrell, Mark Wahlberg, Samuel L Jackson and Dwayne Johnson, (the Rock). เว็บพนันออนไลน์ 789
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
Can I say what relief to get somebody who in fact knows what theyre dealing with online. You certainly know how to bring a challenge to light and produce it critical. More people need to see this and fully grasp this side with the story. I cant think youre not more well-known because you undoubtedly develop the gift. Sugar Defender Drops
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . Sugar Defender Drops
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
Even though We came up through this web site, My partner and i remarked that not merely can be my own computer not necessarily demonstrating the particular Feed correct though the one inch the kitchen at home is just too… Oh as well as webe gas grills master upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
Good day I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great job. FORTUNE TIGER ESTRATÉGIA
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 23
I do accept as true with all of the ideas you have offered for your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for newbies. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post. Indosloter88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
Very instructive and good bodily structure of subject matter, now that’s user pleasant (:. Hard Drive
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
I added this article to my favorites and plan to return to digest more soon. It’s easy to read and understand as well as intelligent. I truly enjoyed my first read through of this article. demo247
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
The the next occasion I just read a blog, I really hope that it doesnt disappoint me around this place. Come on, man, I know it was my choice to read, but I really thought youd have some thing fascinating to convey. All I hear is actually a number of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy seeking attention. Jun-88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it. Jun88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 27
This web site is really a walk-through you discover the knowledge it suited you about this and didn’t know who to inquire about. Glimpse here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it. situs gacor pemenang77
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 29
This excellent looks absolutely appropriate. Every one of moderate information are ready by using large number associated with encounter useful understanding. I am eager this once again greatly. Neotonics review
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 29
Many fashion publications such as Elle magazine showcase lots of vintage style jewellery and costume jewellery sue to it being extremely popular. mẹo cược games jun88
Pages: 1 2 3 »