We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall 1.8 update gives HTTP 404 | Forum

Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 11 '15
When I try to use backup (from new folder), the front-end template is wrong and I get 

Fatal error
: Call to a member function getUrl() on a non-object in /srv/disk1/1746522/www/colossus.fi/ow/ow_system_plugins/admin/classes/master_page.php on line 177
Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 11 '15
Line 177:

$script .= "$('#{$id}').click(function(e){if(!$(e.target).is('#{$id} .menu_cont *')){window.location='{$menuItem->getUrl()}';}});";

ross Team
ross Nov 11 '15
Kimmo, I see you use 3rd party theme, please switch to the default theme and see if the issue persists. 

Also can you please provide the screenshots of your ow_base_themes table via phpmyadmin and your ow_themes folder content? 

ross Team
ross Nov 11 '15
Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 12 '15
Quote from ross Kimmo, I see you use 3rd party theme, please switch to the default theme and see if the issue persists. 

Also can you please provide the screenshots of your ow_base_themes table via phpmyadmin and your ow_themes folder content? 

Here, ross.

Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 12 '15

Quote from Kimmo
Quote from ross Kimmo, I see you use 3rd party theme, please switch to the default theme and see if the issue persists. 

Here, ross.

Exodus theme is not 1.8 version.

ross Team
ross Nov 12 '15
Can you please switch to the default theme and check whether the issue persists on default theme?
Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 12 '15
Now here comes the hard part. I can't. 

When I try go to admin dashboard, or edit theme I get:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getUrl() on a non-object in /srv/disk1/1746522/www/colossus.fi/ow/ow_system_plugins/admin/classes/master_page.php on line 177

Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 12 '15

Can't get to admin tabs at all. It's all "177".

ross Team
ross Nov 12 '15
alright, delete exodus theme from ow_base_themes table in your database and from ow_themes folder on the server. 

see if the issue persits. 

Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 12 '15
Could I switch to default theme editing MySql database manually? Ok.. You answered...
The Forum post is edited by Kimmo Nov 12 '15
ross Team
ross Nov 12 '15
Do you have any customizations in Exodus theme? 

Ok, yes, you can do that in ow_base_config, located selectedTheme and put origin there or simplicity

Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 12 '15
Now I cant get to  my Oxwall at all. I get Error 404 straight.
Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 12 '15
OK....
ross Team
ross Nov 12 '15
you have 500 error, enable debug mode and provide the error
Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 12 '15

Quote from ross you have 500 error, enable debug mode and provide the error
Database... from where... sorry, this is new.
Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 12 '15
Aha found it.
Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 12 '15
1 get 404 straight.
This 1.8 update seems to be pretty messed up. I think I will take a backup and go to 1.74.

The problems must be there already.

ross Team
ross Nov 12 '15
Did you enable debug mode? 
Pages: 1 2 3 »