We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

This plugin isn't working! - Social Publisher 1.01 | Forum

Eddie
Eddie Nov 24 '15
Everytime I try to post to either Facebook or Twitter, it doesn't seem to work. It just redirects me to www.gayintheuk.net/ynopublisher/ynopublisher/ajax-publish/
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Nov 24 '15
Hi Eddie,

Kindly forward your site information including site admin account to support@younetco.com, or login to client area at www.oxwall.younetco.com/client; our Support Staff will check for you.

Regards,

YouNet

Eddie
Eddie Nov 25 '15
I'm not satisfied with this. You should be supporting your customers through here, not your own website. I've requested a full refund from PayPal, and I want that refund. You have sold a defective plugin.
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Nov 25 '15
Hi Eddie,

We have own our support system to work with our clients. OxWall does not have ticket system but email and forum only. And we could not manage clients requests if using these.

If you're the one, who sent email to support@younetco.com yesterday, and we have asked for your site information to quick check, not quite sure why you'd like to provide your site information in this public place?

Regards,

YouNet

Eddie
Eddie Nov 25 '15
I'm not comfortable giving out my site information full stop.
Enrico
Enrico Jan 30 '16
Hi,

Sorry but there is something weird on your way to communicate with your customers. If you put here the way to fix a problem it could help everyone else. Probably because you ask money to help people with issues ? I hope these issues are not for your fault otherwise it could be a big problem for you. I bought two yours plugins: the publisher and the connect. The publisher doesn't appears on my website but on the control panel i can see it on INSTALLED PLUGINS. I do not understand the reason. Also, I tried many many times to register on your demo website to try the plugins BUT I NEVER RECEIVED the emails to confirm the registration, so it was not possible to try the plugins before to buy them. Your demo website doesn't work. No finished yet. You put this on your website: "Due to change in Facebook API, you need to apply for publish_actions permission in order to publish feeds to Facebook". Why you didn't put exactly the same on OXWALL just to alert your customers ? If I knew absolutely I didn't buy this product. Now, how do you think manage these requests ? I'm curiose. 

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Feb 3 '16

Hi Enrico,

Thank you for contacting us.

First of all, it is not as easy as you think to just simply post a solution here and everyone can follow. Every website has their own characteristics and the issues may come from different sources such as site issue, conflict with other 3rd-party plugins, site technical limitations, etc. For each of the issue on each website, we have a whole dedicated support team to check. Therefore, there is no such a common solution which can solve issues on all websites. 

Second, it is not fair to say that we always ask money to help people with issues. Before purchasing our products, we believe you must have carefully reviewed our policy. Our policy clearly states that we also offer 30 free support since your purchasing date. We believe if the issue is really originally from our plugin, it must be happened at the beginning so our customer do have a full month to report the problem. There were some cases that we received bug reports after months or even years in use, that doesn't make any sense. 

Third, regarding to the problem Social Publisher, please feel free to create another ticket in our ticketing system http://www.oxwall.younetco.com/client and provide more information. Our support team will assist you with the issue. We cannot just guess the cause, we need more detailed information to further investigate because the issue you experienced may be caused by many reasons such as: wrong installation, incorrect configuration, etc. 

Fourth, we have manually verified your email address so you can go ahead logging into our demo to see how the plugins still work. 

Finally, regarding to the concern to alert 'publish_actions' on OxWall, due to the limitation of description editor field, it's really difficult to include all information. That's why we clearly state "Visit: http://oxwall.younetco.com/social-publisher.html for more information." to redirect our customers to full-detailed information about our plugin on our website posting. However, thank for your suggestion, we will try to include that important notice on OxWall too. We really appreciate your feedback.

Hope this helps clarifying all of your concerns/matters!

Regards,

YouNet

You do not have permission to reply this topic