We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Credits not taken correct, only in some users and othere issues - User Credits | Forum

Christer
Christer Nov 24 '15
Very strange issue,
I have only standard account
3roles, Admin, VIP, Virtual
VIP get 260 free credits at sign up and can use to send to virtual. Everybody get there credits as they should. Then problems start, Some can send like 10-20 message credits not lost but they should be able to send only 5 as each message is 50 credits. It looks like it not take correct, they can after sent 10 still have 160 cred left or so.There is like no stop until we go in and manually and remove to below the 50 cred as that is minimum to send then it stop.
Now the worst thing is not all VIP, on some it works perfect.
I tested many times to create as VIP and for me it always work as it should
This 2 site is with the same theme etc and i have 4 other sites that work perfect.
It also work as it should when customer buy so no issue there.The hard things is it looks random and we cant create the issue our self så any ideas? Vi have not yet deleted and installed again as that means all customer lose there credits we assume and that will create hell so hope for another way?

we did update just now of plugin and looks like see attachment, We have this on othere sites and some looks correct and some like this ,no issue so not related to above issue I think but maybe only the language keys?

Ok delted all and reinstalled and now wait for customer to start send message and will update here, The screenhit image,k all that is gone and loook ok

Ok here we go again, tested and all works, some customer is ok then now one is not, need help asap,

The Forum post is edited by Christer Nov 27 '15
Attachments:
  credUpdate.JPG (38Kb)
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 30 '15

Dear Christer,

We have tested your report at our demo site (http://oxdemo.skalfa.com/) and everything works correctly.

- We have created two roles VIP and Virtual. So, now we have three roles: Free, VIP and Virtual. 

- Unchecked the 'Start mail dialog' action for all roles.

- Set -50 value for the 'Start mail dialog' action in the User Credits settings.

Gave the VIP user 100 credits and sent the message under this user account. We could send only two messages, then the system asked us to buy more credits. 

This means that everything should work on your site. The only thing we can suppose is that the VIP users who have the problem, have another role that allows to send message for free assigned to their account. Please check if these users have only default and VIP roles assigned, and the 'Start mail dialog' action is disabled for both default and VIP roles.

As for the problem shown on the screenshot - this is not the User Credits plugin. This is a third-party plugin with the 'credits' prefix. Our plugin has the 'usercredits' prefix. Do you have any other plugins at your site which are connected to the credits?  

Christer
Christer Nov 30 '15
Hi I tested and as you say it not your plugin,anothere plugin, and all othere issues was made by a badly update oxwall and server issues in a mess but all good now , No issue on your credit plugin, as in most cases its a user error (me) hehe Thanks guys for looking and putting me in the right direction.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 30 '15
Christer, we are glad to hear that the problem is solved. Please let us know if you have further questions.
You do not have permission to reply this topic