We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin options not shown | Forum

Anton
Anton May 10 '12
Hello all,

I have done a fresh (first time newbie) install of OxWall with hosting from HostForWeb (Oxwall recommended host) but I can't get the plugin options to show on mouse over. This worked fine when I installed and tested OxWall locally on my PC. I have attached an image to illustrate.

Thanks
Attachments:
  plugins.jpg (136.95Kb)
Anton
Anton May 10 '12
Does anyone on here actually look at these forums?

Also when I log out and try to log back in I get a page not found error.

Whats going on?
Anton
Anton May 10 '12
As I am new to this I have been reading other posts trying to work it our for myself. I have downloaded Firebug and the attached image shows the error message I am getting on the plugin page.

OW is not defined()plugins (line 99)$(function () {plugins (line 99)

$ is not defined$(function () {plugins (line 99)

$ is not defined$("span.ow_plugin_controls", $(this)).css({display: "block"});

Please help as I really want to get my site running and start to test it before opening it to the world!!

Attachments:
  plugins2.png (55.11Kb)
Michael I.
Michael I. May 13 '12
I will check into your reports with our development team and get back to you.
Anton
Anton May 14 '12
Thanks for your reply. I swapped the ow_static folder on the install with the working one from my local install and everything seems to be working fine now.

On a side note. Any chance of a e-mail templates tab for Admins to easily customise auto-respond emails?

Keep up the good work!!

Ant
Michael I.
Michael I. May 19 '12
Glad to hear you managed to fix the issue. As for the email templates - we don't have such option in our script and not planning to implement it yet.