We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

My preferences gives e500 | Forum

Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 29 '15

With debug on:

OW Debug - Error

Argument 1 passed to notifications_preference_menu_item() must be an instance of BASE_EventCollector, instance of BASE_CLASS_EventCollector given

File:

/srv/disk1/1746522/www/colossus.fi/ow/ow_plugins/notifications/init.php

Line:

ross Team
ross Nov 29 '15
Can you please reinstall the plugin by downloading new one from the store? http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/38 and see if the issue persists. 
The Forum post is edited by ross Nov 29 '15
Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 30 '15
Ok. Thanks for replying. I feel my Oxwall is like full of holes and I'm bit worried.
ross Team
ross Nov 30 '15
Nobody else reports such issues, besides you can try to reproduce the issue on our demo website, there won't be such. 
The issue is on your side only, besides you had a lot of them, there was something wrong with your backup and since then you keep reporting different issues, which we cannot reproduce on our side or demo. 

Please reinstall the plugin and see if the issue persists. Keep us updated. If the issue persists we would be happy to assist you to resolve it. 

Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 30 '15
Yes I agree. I'll try this update soon.
Kimmo
Kimmo Nov 30 '15
I removed old notifications and installed notifications.8710.zip.

The Forum post is edited by ross Nov 30 '15
ross Team
ross Nov 30 '15
Is you issue with the preferences resolved after reinstalling? 
As to the error and wysywig issue, one request per topic please, create a separate post.