We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Please help with backup.! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Barani
Barani May 13 '12
I recently changed by webhost! <br />
My oxwall site had hundreds of users & I don't think they will surely signup from the first! <br />
I have already took full backup of the files! <br />
I have reinstalled the script in my domain! Please tell me how to bring back all the members informations (replacing the new files by the old) Please tell what files to replace!

Another Doubt!

The Captcha is also not working! I installed the script with softaculous! I think the captcha images might have been lost.! If anyone knows the exact location where the captcha image files are present! Please do tell me! I would replace that too with the files that i took backup!
The Forum post is edited by Barani May 13 '12
Mark
Mark May 13 '12
Quote from Barani 
The Captcha is also not working! I installed the script with softaculous! I think the captcha images might have been lost.! If anyone knows the exact location where the captcha image files are present! Please do tell me! I would replace that too with the files that i took backup!

this is likely to be caused by your new webhost having either GD or truetype fonts installed