We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to upgrade - Extended Questions | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 13 '12
If you are already using Questions plugin ( Lite Version ) you can easily upgrade to this one. Just follow next steps:
1. Download the plugin
2. Install it on your site.
When installation will complete you will see notification

3. Click to "Complete Upgrade"
You will be redirected to upgrade page.

3. There you can watch the presentation about Extended Version.
You can uncheck "Copy all existing questions to extended version" checkbox if you do not want move all existing question from old version to new one.
In this case you will lose all data from Old Version.

After you click Upgrade button Old version will be automatically uninstalled and New version will be installed instead.

And you will be redirected to Extended Questions setting page
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Nov 27 '13

My update process has given me problems, and I had to uninstall both.

The problem has been that I'm wearing on my network one language other than English, because English and putting adding the default when you install worked perfectly. After I edited the section of the plugin in my language, I'm back to restore the Spanish as the only language and works very well, I like this plugin! 

fabrice59
fabrice59 Aug 29 '14

Hello, 

Impossible to upgrade. 

Even after uninstalling and reinstalling 

My oxwall version 1.7.1 

cordially

Attachments:
  Capture.PNG (99Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 29 '14
fabrice59,

You should first install Extended Version then you will be able to upgrade ( transfer all questions ) your Lite Version.

fabrice59
fabrice59 Aug 30 '14
This still does not work. I do not have the ability to switch to the extended version.

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Aug 30 '14
Do you have both plugins ( Extended and Lite versions ) installed and activated?
fabrice59
fabrice59 Aug 30 '14

After two uninstalls it works. 

thank you

You do not have permission to reply this topic