We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

BOOTSTRAP???????????? - Wrike Social Responsive | Forum

Wallie
Wallie Dec 11 '15
Hello, theme and landing page has nothing to do with the bootstrap, there is no bootstrap controlls at all, how to chage text without manual HTML modification?

Are you kidding me? I want my money back, it is just an fake illusion!

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Dec 11 '15
bootstrap  is used in theme that's why it is divided to 12 columns and we told that you can change texts by editing one of master page . all the landing page images and colour control are already in admin area . what you need more ?  bootstrap never provide control it's up to the software core , only core provide the controls . 
Wallie
Wallie Dec 11 '15
In bootstrap you can modify everuthing what you need, do you know what is bootstrap? Please refund my money, there wasnt anything mentioned about modyfing HTML pages manually in theme description or in read me before purchase. It is not as described.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Dec 11 '15
you actually need to read this topic " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bootstrap_(front-end_framework)#Features "  bootstrap don't provide any control it's a combination of css , html and JavaScript .    
Wallie
Wallie Dec 11 '15
Plase refund my money, because the part of the theme is not fully integrated, controls are missing, I can't change text from admin panel, I refuse to use it and everytime modify theme files manually. It is verry bad, it was'n mentioned in the description. It is a very bad experience.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Dec 11 '15
all the images control and colour controls are the admin panel already .. just texts you need to change from the html file and just keep a backup of that particular html file . we directly can't refund because you already download the item so raise a paypal claim you need refund . 
Wallie
Wallie Dec 11 '15
No, I am going to contact oxwall team and going to ask for support, because there wasn't necessary information provided in the theme description. Plese provide full controls as other themes has or please refund my money. The worst experience with the developer so far...
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Dec 11 '15
one more thing landing page is completely extra thing here not any relation with core so text control are only through that html file . you are just try to cheating because one who love the landing page and includes things will never ask for text control because .. all our header slides text controls are by html file and it possible only that way in oxwall you should know it .  
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Dec 11 '15
your are worried to create a claim because there has no reason for refund . 
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Dec 11 '15
no theme has bootstrap except our landing page and no oxwall theme provide directly this type of control .
Wallie
Wallie Dec 11 '15
There wasn any information provided about it, I just tryed to purchase fully functioning theme, it is you who try to lure and grab money from people. Moderation team need attention to this.
Wallie
Wallie Dec 11 '15

Quote from Sprintally Solutions your are worried to create a claim because there has no reason for refund . 
No, because paypal do not provide support for digital software and I know that, this is why you so brave...
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Dec 11 '15
we write bootstrap landing page not bootstrap complete theme .
Wallie
Wallie Dec 11 '15
One of the scam developers, money harvester..
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Dec 11 '15
landing page only one html file so only texts are in html file .
Wallie
Wallie Dec 11 '15
Trash theme...
Jiliian Glovertine
Jiliian Glovertine Feb 3 '16
I wanted to buy this theme, but I see this topic now. Please shed some light on the matter.
So is the sign-in page translatable? Can we change the images and the video your have on it right  from the admin panel?
The Forum post is edited by Jiliian Glovertine Feb 3 '16
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 18 '16
Jiliian Glovertine   theme is now updated and translatable ! the Wallie  it's a fake buyer i hope you remember his old name . he never ask for support neither accepting refund . he just want to stay our item with a negative review . nothing to say much we know who he is exactly !  he stole our landing page idea  for there theme that's why he bought the item at that time . we have lots of verified successful buyer you can ask them about us . that all    .   
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic