We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Video plugin, 405->403 error | Forum

James
James Dec 21 '15
So every time i try to edit details on a video it comes up with a  405 403 error, and an additional 404 error, now ive read to disable mod_rewrite, but yet in the .htaccess file in the root oxwall folder, it needs it on, or else the website will not visit other pages.

Edit:

And additonally when i try to change the background image and the "Welcome to my site" image, it does not change yet it goes blank... but back on the site, the welcome image is gone and the original background just stays there.

I will not take that its a problem with my web hosting service, because before i had no problem on the same service and could easily upload and edit video info

The Forum post is edited by James Dec 21 '15
ross Team
ross Dec 21 '15
mod_rewrite should be enabled, otherwise the software won't work properly. 

as to the 405 error, please provide the screenshot, I believe there should be some text along with the error. 

James
James Dec 21 '15
I was wrong it comes up wwith a 403 error, not a 405 error, this is what it says,

You don't have permission to access /oxwall/video/edit/12 on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

ross Team
ross Dec 21 '15
It is caused by mod_security module not mod_rewrite, you need to contact your hosting provider to disable it. 
James
James Dec 21 '15
-_-, dont think ill be able to do that with free hosting..... oxwall shouldnt be on their scriptaculous software if this is going to happen
ross Team
ross Dec 21 '15
In this case you need to change your provider, it is stated in our hosting requirements, that mod_security should be disabled: http://www.oxwall.org/hosting
Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø
Instantly that web site could possibly irrefutably finish up popular concerning just about every publishing some people, on account of conscientious articles or blog posts in addition to opinions in addition to reviews. depannage informatique boulogne billancourt