We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error when posting new topic | Forum

WeFly
WeFly Dec 23 '15
when i click on post after creating a topic i get the following

Error 500
Internal Server Error.
If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.Error details:Type:ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'groupId' cannot be nullFile:/home/weflyfsx/public_html/newcomm/ow_core/database.phpLine:720Trace:#0 /home/weflyfsx/public_html/newcomm/ow_core/database.php(720): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/weflyfsx/public_html/newcomm/ow_core/database.php(473): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /home/weflyfsx/public_html/newcomm/ow_core/database.php(509): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /home/weflyfsx/public_html/newcomm/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_forum_topic', Object(FORUM_BOL_Topic)) #4 /home/weflyfsx/public_html/newcomm/ow_plugins/forum/bol/forum_service.php(1163): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(FORUM_BOL_Topic)) #5 /home/weflyfsx/public_html/newcomm/ow_plugins/signature/controllers/add_topic.php(187): FORUM_BOL_ForumService->addTopic(Object(FORUM_BOL_Topic)) #6 [internal function]: SIGNATURE_CTRL_AddTopic->index(Array) #7 /home/weflyfsx/public_html/newcomm/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #8 /home/weflyfsx/public_html/newcomm/ow_core/application.php(342): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #9 /home/weflyfsx/public_html/newcomm/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #10 {main}

The Forum post is edited by WeFly Dec 23 '15
ross Team
ross Dec 23 '15
Disable forum signature plugin and see if the issue persists. Keep us updated. 

if it does not , please contact plugin developer to resolve the issue. 

Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø
I'm keen on the various blogposts, When i severely preferred, I'd prefer specifics about the item, due to the fact it is superb., Best wishes concerning producing. depannage informatique boulogne billancourt