We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

DO NOT USE ARVIXE!!! | Forum

Tom
Tom Dec 25 '15
Piss poor service, complete lack of customer care, they don't even have a number for billing. I'm done with them, the most useless hosting company on the planet. 
bobbi
bobbi Dec 25 '15
Since eig took them over arvixe are the worst, tickets going unanswered for weeks, i am moving my site from them i will try fast comet they look like a good choice
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 25 '15
i have been with this mob for long time now 
there support is awesome 
most of the time dont even need use ticket 
as there live support is online 
https://my.homepageuniverse.com/
Anitaku
Anitaku Dec 25 '15
Bluehost seems to be the perfect choice for me. Only ever had minor problems which turned out to be on my end most of the time. Support is epic, i only use the Online Chat and its solved every time.
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 26 '15
i tryed bluehost n 6 days i moved my site 
there support was shit 
and the dedicated sever even worse 
Anitaku
Anitaku Dec 26 '15
Wow, i've never had better support than theirs, so i'm very surprised you had a bad time with them. Oh well, i guess the moral of the story is there isn't a host that fits all, what works for you/i may not work for the next person. *shrugs*

How was the Dedicated Server bad out of interest.. I'm looking at taking care of all of that at the beginning of the new year... 

tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 26 '15
packet losses were horrable through there routers 
to many servers run through one router 

when i showed them the proof there dedicated servers were infact shared servers they just stopped answer me 

my hosting now gigabit router all to my self n everything runs fine 

tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 26 '15
and if you look up i think bluehost is owned by the mob that bought Arvixe 
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 26 '15
yeah OMG  
lol they are buying hosts everywhere n stuffing them all up
Anitaku
Anitaku Dec 26 '15
lol great.. Maybe its time i start looking around for an alternative for if/when things go sour between bluehost and I. Cheers for the info. :)
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 26 '15
lol i was going say do a search here but it dont work 

theres a forum here on hosts few months back now 
maybe called best oxwall hosts
or maybe even about Arvixe 

in it theres a post with a link to all the hosting they have buy 

and i am 95% shore i seen bluehost on it 
bobbi
bobbi Dec 26 '15
Blue host, site 5, hostgator and around 60 more are owned by eig, fastcomet isnt and i will be moving to them soon, arvixe used to be one of the best for support and service but now they are the worst,
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 26 '15
how good is my memory lol
Zoli
Zoli Jan 7 '16
We have VPS at ServerSub.
Strongly recommended their services. They have multiple location servers in USA, Europe and Asia too.

Go to serversub.com
Damian
Damian Jan 8 '16
I am hosting my site on my own server for one year now and it is running good. In the next 2 months i will be expanding and will start adding more servers to host more websites. 
Damian
Damian Mar 17 '16

Quote from Damian I am hosting my site on my own server for one year now and it is running good. In the next 2 months i will be expanding and will start adding more servers to host more websites. 
Free web hosting https://blueonnix.com/